Chapter Five Home

After i left the castel i 'spawned' my horse, not knowing Ash was watching from the doorway. "Now what should i name you?...... hmmmm Knight? Yeah i think that works." I say giggling as Knight nuzzles into my hands. I stroke his nose.

(What Knight looks like)

                                                                                               (His saddle)

                                                                                               (His saddle)

"Alright Knight we gotta go to my 'home'" i said walking to his side. He lifted his left right leg looking at me and urging me to use it as a lift since I'm short. (Sorry if your not) i puff out my cheeks and frown at him. He Winnie's and throws his head around as if he's LAUGHING AT ME!?!?! I use his leg as a lift and sat in the saddle. "Come on boy let's go home." Squeezing him with my legs four times he set off into a gallop. Smiling as we galloped down the road i looked up at the sunset. The sky was different shades of purple, blue, yellow, and orange.i could feel the warm breeze on my face and blowing my (H/L) (H/C) hair behind me.

~Ash's POV~
I watched as she made her steed appear out of thin air. Their sweet interaction of him nuzzling her and her giggling at his actions took my breath away. She's so pure, i watched intently as she walked to the side of her horse she supposedly named Knight, i watched as Knight proceeded to laugh at her for needing a boost rom his leg. I had to hold back a small chuckle myself as she puffed out her cheeks and frowned trying to hide her embarrassment. Chuckling softly as i turned and walked back inside the castel. "She's so pure. I'm intrigued." I whispered chuckling softly.

~Y/N POV~
As we made it into town we slowed down to a trot. I glanced around "its so 'dead' here" I said quietly knight neighed in response. Kicking we shot back into a gallop turning down a street that soon led to a dirt road. After a few minutes of running we eventually make it to my 'house', in this world at least.

(Just picture it a little more Victorian and the lights candles)

                                                                                     (His stables)

                                                                                     (His stables)

Trotting up to the stables i halted and dismounted. Quickly unpacking him and brushing him down. Leading him into his stall i filled his water and hay, outing a portion of grain in a bucket and hanging it up on the wall. "Good night Knight!" I said giggling, he Winnied in response and I snapped my fingers. All the candles blew out. Walking up to my house i unlocked it quickly and made myself (F/F) (favorite food). As i ate i pulled my phone out from a hidden strap on my leg. Scrolling through i looked at the news. 'Young inventor Y/N has made a new device! What is it? We need to find out!' The headline stated scrolling farther down their was another article 'at a recent interview light scars on Y/N's legs and arms could be seen?! And more on her back from a post of her at the beach! What happened!?!?!'

I sighed closing my phone. I quickly washed the dishes. Walking upstairs to my room I flung open my closet door, digging through to find my pajamas. " All the menu opening is draining" i mumbled as i pulled out a nightshirt and some shorts. Stumbling into my pajamas I flopped down onto my king sized bed and pulling the covers over my head. "Log out!" I said groggily.

Closing my eyes as the bright colors flashed around me, as the colors dulled is opened my eyes, looking at a blank screen. Pulling the headgear off of me i sat up. Looking out the window I could see the dark night sky only illuminated by the full moon and bright stars. Walking to my workshop i looked at the machine I've been working on. A one person teleporter.

~A/N~
Wow two chapters in a day! I'm proud of myself!
Well i hope you liked it! Byeeeeeeeeee

Ciel- wait!
Hanako (me) - what ci-ci
Ciel- i told you not to call me that!
Hanako- and you know I'm not gunna stop so what do you want.
Ciel- calm down and take a break. Also when am i gunna be in a chapter?
Hanako- you'll be in a chapter soon. And I WILL NOT TAKE A BREAK I HAVE TO KEEP WRIGHTING FOR THE READERS! NOW IF YOU DONT STOP COMPLAINING I WILL STICK ALL OF YOU IN DRESSES!
Everyone ( ciel, sebby, grell, ash, alois, claude, and undertaker)- why?!?!
Hanako- cuz i said so! Well you you *points at Y/N* in the next chapter! *runs off*
everyone-wait!
Ciel- we need to kill her i cant be seen in a dress again!
Sebby- sadly it seems as though we must
Hanako- I CaN sTiLl HeAr YoU

Hanako aka author~Chan - well bye Y/N! SEE YOU SOON!!