Chapter Thirteen Time (part two)

~Le Time Skip To The New Case~ ( part two)

After i did some check ups on the equipment i realized that the mechanics that fueled my body and kept it alive malfunctioned. After dodging that bullet and completing the easy fix i plugged everything in again and placed the headgear on logged on being swept into the vortex of colors.

~ time skip to black butler relm cuz~

I appeared in my house, it's been about a month since i was last back here and transporting shook me up a bit. Stretching my limbs i looked to my mailbox. Sorting through junk and other notifications i found a letter with a very familiar red wax seal that enclosed the slightly rough paper. "Well that was fast." i mumbled as i tapped the seal lightly and it disintegrated into pixels. I opened it withy swift gentle hands, and read through it slowly taking in the look of the smooth black ink that danced on the paper.

My Dear Wolf Y/N

How have you been this past month? I got your letter that you needed to make some adjustments to your gear, and simply couldn't wait until your return.

I am sending you on a job with my Guard Dog, the Earl Ciel Phantomhive. He has already been informed of the partnership and it seems he is quite excited.

You will be posing as his maid to keep your cover, please behave you will be in good hands, you only really have to act like his made in public, anyway on to the case......

' as I continued to read the letter I found out it was the HoundsWorth case (I have to clue if that's right (o_O))

Well Ciel is expecting you by the end of the day around 1:00pm so please be safe.

Love

Queen Victoria

Closing the course paper and sealing it into the envelope i placed in my inventory, it disintegrated into an array of pixels as it transported. Checking my watch i could see it was 12:00pm on the dot, walking to my room i picked out a quick outfit, it consisted of a white long sleeved  blouse, tucked into a short black skirt with black suspenders, a black ribbon tied around the collar, some black knee high socks and plain black shoes with a small heel. And i just left my (H/L) (H/C) hair down, putting on a light amount of makeup, consisting of red tinted chapstick, some eyeliner and brows, (concealer always!)

After i was done getting ready i walked out to the stables and took Knight out of my inventory, he winnied happily and stamped his foot in delight, nuzzling his soft back velvet nose into my palm

After i was done getting ready i walked out to the stables and took Knight out of my inventory, he winnied happily and stamped his foot in delight, nuzzling his soft back velvet nose into my palm. I smiled and pet his head quickly before attaching him to the cross rails, saddling him up quickly i checked the time. "12:30......" i mumbled quietly knowing it was at least a 30 minute ride to the Phantomhive manor, swiping open my inventory i checked that all my supplies was packed, including cloths, makeup, bathroom supplies, blankets, and other necessities, and i i did not have it i could always generate them on the spot.

With Knights help i perched myself in the saddle and tugged his rains he lifted his head and shook it slightly indicating he was ready to go. Clicking my tongue and squeezing his sides with my legs in a intricate pattern that told him to gallop, he flew down the rode, i couldn't help but smile at the feeling of the wind brushing my face and pulling my hair to a trail behind me. The slightly warm Londan air enveloped my body, and we sped to the Phantomhive manor.

Soon we entered the countryside from the busy streets of London, never slowing down. After a few minutes, i could see the large and dignified manor in the distance. As we made our way closer to the home i could see figures.... Or well they looked like blobs, one was a tall grey and black blob holding something green (Tanaka out of chibi form), one was really tall with all black (seboopstian), another stood next to the tall black one and was super small and blue (CiEeEeEeL), then there were three blobs, or one big one? I don't know how to explain them.

As we got closer we slowed from a gallop, to a canter, then to a trot, and eventually to a walk when we were right next to them. "Whats up Sabooopstian, Ciel Sky Boi, yo Tanaka your big Tanaka now COOL! HI mey-rin, bard, finny! I missed you guys!" i said still perched on Knights back. Sebby and ciel looked at me in confusion at the 'new names?' i had given them. I sighed and leaned forward to pat Knights neck, "hi Y/N! The trieo said i looked back to them and smiled. Knight took this moment of distraction to stretch his neck down and i unsuspectingly slid down onto my but. I squealed as i slid down then OOFED as i hit the ground.

I looked at him over my shoulder and glared he just snickered then placed his large head on my shoulder asking for forgiveness, of course i gave in and forgave him and started laughing. CIEL AND SABOOOPSTIAN just stared at this interaction with what the fuck faces.

A/N

Ackkkkk I know it short >~< I'm so sorry!!! Did you like it?
Well I've created an update schedule for myself, it would be every Friday!! A nice way to end the week!

If you like my story make sure to
Share, vote, comment, and add to your reading lists!

I love to hear your comments!!

Love——-

Author~Chan!!!