Chapter Two Who Are You?

I was now sitting in Phantomhive's office. Sitting up in the plush chair, directly across from Ciel. he sat resting his head in his hand leaning on his large desk looking at me inquisitively. Sebastian had finally removed his cutlery from my throat, but he still stood close incase i tried to attack his master.

"So who exactly are you?" Ciel said looking at me directly in the eyes as a smirk ghosted his face. I almost screamed out of pure fangirl bliss but i kept it under control. "I am someone" i said smirking, his smirk vanished "how did you get here" he said slightly annoyed. "Well you see...... seb-*cough* i mean you butler dragged me here" i said almost saying Sebastian's name, my smirk widening. "Enough!" he yelled annoyed i was messing with him and dodging his questions, he stood up and slammed his hands on his desk and leaned closer to my face. "Stop messing around and tell me who you are and why your here!" he yelled in my face his face turning red from anger and his breathing picked up. "Watch out Ciel we wouldn't want you triggering an asthma attack." i started smiling at him.

~Ciel pov~

He froze no one except Sebastian and his parents know about his asthma. Sebastian neared closer to the strange girl, silently his hands moved just centimeters away from the sides of her head getting ready to snap her neck. "Would you refrain from trying to snap my neck Sebastian, it would be a shame if you got hurt." she said making the 'you' stand out we both froze at her next sentence "I know you have to protect you master, after all its in your contract."

~Y/N POV~

I smirked at i watched their reactions "Now" i cleared my throat "i really must be going i have a meeting with the queen" i said standing up, i turned to walk out the door but Sebastian blocked it.

sighing i stated annoyed "Do i have to do this the hard way?" they both got instances to fight, but i just sighed and flicked my right hand pointing my middle and pointer finger up.

The main menu popped up and i clicked the transportation menu "It was nice meeting you, but i'll see you all again soon. I clicked London England (Town) and i pixelated and disappeared. Appearing in an alleyway i started to make my way i spawned a horse, a big black Friesian decked in a beautiful black and gold saddle appeared. Hopping on i started to make my way through the streets."Ugh traffic... i sighed coming to a halt next to a carriage. " yes i agree" a voice said from the garage window looking down to see who replied to my statement i locked eyes with a young noble male with light blue eyes and blond hair. I gasped.

~Ciels POV~

She just disappeared! I looked around. "Master the typing on the 'thing' she made appear said London England Town. i'm guessing she's there and at this time of day there's a lot of traffic. She must be stuck since the only way to the queens is by carriage or horseback." Sebastian said " alright we shall go prepare the carriage to get to town we will walk the rest of the way to save time." i said " of course right way." sebastian ran off.

~A/N~
Wow chapter two already! Hope you liked it!!