Chapter Seventeen

( I know! A new cover!!(◡≦))

I gently stirred awake from gentle hands shaking me awake, I grumbled in a wolf like manner and growled softly. Opening my Bright/dark (E/C) eyes and immediately slamming them closed from the almost blinding light of the sun. "Y/N its time to wake up now." I could hear ciel's voice said softly to my, I opened my eyes slowly and took in my surroundings. Cocking my head to the side in confusion. I could hear sebastian laugh lightly at this exchange. Slowly I stretched on the soft plush seat yawning my sharp white teeth glimmer in the warm sunlight. Jumping off i shook, almost like when a dog shakes water from its fur. As I shook i transformed back into my human self, deciding to change into something more traditional.

 It wasn't much, just a satin blue dress, shorter them Mey-rins, a white silk apron, and some kneehigh boots, (picture above, everything the same, but the sword has a button on it that turns it into a small handle no hand guards though and its sta...

It wasn't much, just a satin blue dress, shorter them Mey-rins, a white silk apron, and some kneehigh boots, (picture above, everything the same, but the sword has a button on it that turns it into a small handle no hand guards though and its stashed on your thigh, and what makes you you! (o''o)) i sighed and stretched again some new bones popping into place. Ciel and I both cringed, I laughed and I could see a ghost of a smile on ciel's face. "Oh my god you smiled!" I yelled jumping at him and capturing him in a hug. He immediately stiffend a large blush spreading across his cheeks, a contrast from his dark blue almost black hair. "a-AS YOUR YOUNG MASTER I DEMAND YOU GET OFF OF ME!!!" he stuttered, a flustered mess. Sebatsian laughed at this exchange, "oh sorry young master, are you going to punish me?" I said sarcastically,smirking as a dark dark shadow covered my eyes. "J-just go away!" he said turning away from me and ploping his but on the seat. I laughed lightly and walked over to sebby, "Y/N, how are you feeling?" he said glancing over to me. I smiled while opening my inventory spawning Knight, he trotted alongside the carriage, no tack whatsoever. "Im fine now sebby, dont worry about me." I said a small smile on my face that hid a small frown. He smiled back at me, with eyes laced with concern. Knight trotted closer, his body pressed to the carriage. I slid onto his back and used his mane as reins. (ya know what I mean right?)

Knight Winnie's and shakes his head to the side, his long black mane flowing with the movements of his head. I laughed and trotted faster, in front of the carriage.As we neared town I quickly opened my menu and put knight in some armor

( you can pick either white or black)Collecting my reins and fixing my seat we continued to ride closer to town "look an old lady!" Finney yelled he was about to jump out to her bu i quickly turned with knight and caught him "she has a skull of a ...

Collecting my reins and fixing my seat we continued to ride closer to town "look an old lady!" Finney yelled he was about to jump out to her bu i quickly turned with knight and caught him "she has a skull of a dog in that stroller DONT GO TO HER." I said sternly, they way I caught him was in the position on him laying across my lap arms and legs dangling off the sides of knight. He struggled to not fall off at knights trot and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist burying his face into my abdomen. I blushed and looked away,m seeing Mey-rain KO from a nosebleed, and Bard look slightly jealous. "Bard can you help me please." I said softly trying to pry Finney's strong arms from me waist bard nodded "of course Doll." I puffed my cheeks at the nickname but continued to get Finley off of me. With finney's super strength we couldn't get his arms off me so i sighed softly "bard, mey-rin please move into a corner." They did as told and I backed knight up, taking a running start knight jumped onto the wooden carriage."ok knight i'll put you back in my inventory now."I said softly patting his neck. Quickly i put knight away and before finney fell to the wood floor I quickly tried to catch him. He squeaked as he fell, thankfully he didn't slam to the grown, thanks to me, but he did lightly plop on his butt.

Right before we got into town I had to have a real talk with the other servants. "As of right now i am a Head maid, i am not your lady now, you may just call me Y/N." I said smiling at them they all blushed and smiled back nodding. I turned and jumped across the gap of the moving carriages and swiftly moved to Sebastian's side as we drove them into town. Soon we arrived at the Barrymore manner where Angela greeted us, Sebastian helped me down and then we helped ciel and the others, and started our introductions.