Chapter Three Castle

~Y/N POV~

"Is something wrong?" The boy asked "N-no" i said a blush appearing on my cheeks, that wasn't true tho i was so emotional on the inside. I love Alois and watching him die in the second season really took a toll on me. "Well you're really pretty" he said smirking at me  
" my name is Alois Trancy!" He said excitedly
" my names Y/N, it's a pleasure to meet you" i said smiling at him from my position on my horse.

"Claude! Isn't she pretty!" Alois yelled out the window to his driver. I stiffened as i heard Claude's name. Don't get me wrong i like Claude to but he kinda puts me on edge. " Yes she is" Claude said in his monotone voice eyeing me up and down. My horse noticed my displeasure and neighed stomping his foot as my lane's traffic cleared, checking my watch i and gasped "shit!" I whisper screamed that caught Alois's attention and he looked over to me, Claude glanced over he looked displeased at my choice of language. "Excuse me I have to go or  I'm going to be late to my meeting with the Queen." I said rushed "Oh that's fine, I'm sure we'll meet again" Alois said smirking at me.With that i galloped off on my horse rushing to the Queens.

"She's so pretty." Alois said dreamily as he watched her ride off on her steed, resting his head in his hand as he looked out the window of his carriage. "Indeed" Claude's monotone voice floated into Alois's ears. "Why the bloody hell aren't you driving Claude! I want to go home!" Alois's mood shifted and he snapped at his butler. "Their is still a lot of traffic in our road to get home your highness" Claude said unfazed by Alois's mood change.

~CIELS POV~

" young master the carriage is ready" Sebastian said appearing by his masters side. Stepping into the carriage, I remembered who she was meeting. "The Queen" i mumbled "Sebastian nevermind, she said she will see us soon, i have a feeling we are going to meet up very soon." I said "are you sure young master?" Sebastian questioned "positive, now prepare supper I'm quite hungry." I said shoo-ing him away not even bothering to hear his response as i walked away to my study.

Grabbing books of mythology, demon, angels, and creatures of the sort i looked through the chapters trying to find anything that could do similar things "nothing!" I slams the book i was looking through on my large desk. Groaning i messaged my temples. Deep in thought. Soon after i heard three knocks on my studies door. "Come in." I said looking at the door to find sebastian "supper is ready" he said I nodded and got up walking down the large staircase and making my way to the dining room.

~A/N~
Me again! Did you like it?
Yes
Or
No
?
I thought I would bless us with this picture of Claude.... Byeeeeeee

 Byeeeeeee