Chapter Eight Undertaker?!?!

Climbing out of the tub i drained the water. Walking over to my towel I passed lifting up my arm, watching the droplets on my (S/C) arms reflect the light as rainbows danced across my skin from the windows. Grabbing the fluffy white towel I wrapped myself up and turned to the mirror. Tucking a strand of my (H/L) (H/C) hair sighing i looked at my reflection, moving my towel i stained at my brand. Tracing my fingers over it i winced, my mind flashing back to the cult burning it into my side, the cult that was lead by my parents. Turning slightly i could see all the scars on my back from the lashings more prominent them their usual few shades darker then my (S/C) skin. Shivering from the memory of the lashings and piercing pain. I quickly shook my head and wrapped the towel around my body tighter. Turning i walked out of the bathroom and turned to the wardrobe pulling out a lacy black dress along with a black corset.

 Turning i walked out of the bathroom and turned to the wardrobe pulling out a lacy black dress along with a black corset

Removing my towel i held the closet to my body. Opening my menu i clicked my person, I could see myself from the outside. Moving the screen so i could tie the back i looked behind me. A purpley blue silhouette of my hands were floating behind me. Turning back to the screen I smoothly picked up the ties and lasted them with skill, gasping as I tightened the corset i quickly finished closing the frame and slipped on the dress, lacing some knee high black heeled boots. Looking around me and seeing no one i sighed. Ive felt eyes on my this whole time. My eyes snapped toward the window there i could see a black spider, smirking i walked over to it picking it up. As it sat in the palm of my hand looking up at me i stroked it with one finger. Opening the window and setting my hand on the window sill i said to it sweetly, "now run along you should get back to your master. I'm sure he's calling for you." I smirked as it froze eyes wide. It shook its head seemingly regaining its composure it scurried off.

~Time Skip Cuz Of Claude Showing Emotion~

Ciel, Lau, Madam Red, And i sat at the table eating quietly. Hearing a series of tapping on the window i glanced up, and gasped as a large hawk tapped on the glass. "What?" Ciel questioned as i stood up running over to the window. Unlocking the window and trying to push it up, i struggled, It seemed to be jammed. "Let me help" sebastian said pressing up to my back and lifting the window, i blushed. "There" he breathed in my ear. "He's just trying to get information about me just like the nun and beast." I thought knowing those events haven't happened yet. I stuck my arm out the window and the Hawk landed on my arm, wincing as I had no protection on my arm and the hawks long sharp talons pierced my skin. Blood dripped down my "my lady are you alri- alri-nghmm.." sebastian lirtaly moaned as he saw my blood and inhaled the scent. I looked at his eyes, they were hungry. I flinched back as me moved toward me. "SEBASTIAN BACK OFF!" Ciel screamed sebastian struggled but left the room in a hurry.

"What the hell happened Y/N and why do you have a hawk!" He said moving toward me. "It has a message for me." I said leaning my ear over to it it turned its head and moved it toward my ear letting an assortment of soft calls and squawks. I gasped ands nodded kissing it on the head in gratitude. "Thank you for telling me who they are it will come in handy." I squawked and flapped its wings in joy. I giggled and stretched my arm out the window "you may go." I said as he flew away "and thank you" i yelled. Turning back to the others they were all staring at me, sebastian had entered the room to see the conversation with regained composure and bandages. "YOU UNDERSTOOD THAT?!?!?!?!" They all screamed at the same time "Of Course? Is there something g wrong with that?" I said cocking my head. "What did they say." Sebastian said tossing me bandages, i wrapped my arm up "well they told me who Jack the Ripper is." I said flatly. "What, who?!?!?!" Ciel said as grell and madam red stained at me with wide eyes, i turned to them "well if i told you it would ruin the storyline" i smirked and stared at them coldly. "Perhaps we should go see undertaker for more information." "Ah yes we shall." Ciel said flatly "sebastian prepare the carriage!" Ciel yelled "yes my lord" sebastian said quickly