Prologue

Blood dripped from the man's lip and onto the sparkling marble floor. He wheezed for air and clinched his eyes as he tried to fend off the horrendous pain in his abdomen."You just couldn't listen could you !", screamed a blond man. The messy-haired man on the ground opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out besides a huff of air as he was kicked in the jaw.

Blood splattered across the once spotless floor and the wounded man on the ground eyes began to grow weak. His breaths were slow and uneven and he wrinkled his face in discomfort. The man placed his two hands on the floor and began to try and crawl to his feet, and as he did so his hands became painted with a crimson blood. Eventually he scrambled to his feet and shakily weaved back and forth as his legs ached."The damn rule I broke deserved to be shattered," countered the emerald-eyed man.

The much taller man across from him clinched his jaw and gritted his teeth."After everything I did for you; you couldn't just stay away from her could you ? !"

The gimpy green-haired man wiped the blood handing from his lip and snarled,"I earned everything ; you just gave me an opportunity to be great when no-one else would !"

The bulky, blond man angrily nodded his head and held his large fists tight."She's corrupted your mind !"

"I'm not going to fall for the same lies everyone else here does, I know the truth about you ! You lie to keep your place on that throne, and fear me, because you can see it, the inevitable."

"You speak highly of yourself to be a halfling Midoryia !"

"And you act high and mighty to be a coward ! What are you going to do huh, kill me !"

"No." The king then removed his golden robe and outstretched his hand."Something much worse." A golden rod then zipped across the vast ball room and into one of his large hands. As the man inched towards Midoryia his footsteps echoed throughout the room and everyone watched in horror as the man grew closer to his victim.

Midoryia's eyes bounced around the room and to the group of men and woman by the throne watching with horrified eyes. His jade-eyes locked with his best friend's magma ones and he could see the concern in the typically rock hard eyes. The man's focus then jumped to a man with red and white hair, and the usually emotionless man's soft expression. Before Midoryia could spot his last comrade the tip of the golden spear was put through his gut.

The green-haired man coughed up blood and it flowed like a raging river down his chin and onto the long weapon. The man holding him in the air with the staff looked into his eyes with his piercing blue irises and boomed,"You will pay an eternity for the grave sins you have committed against my words. You are no longer my second in command, and will spend the rest of your days on Earth and watch as mankind tears one another limb from limb as they have always done. You will witness the true feeling of loss over and over and that heart of yours will slowly loose its joy and be replaced by a darkness that will eat away at you forever !" A single tear streamed down the king's cheek as he uttered,"Goodbye my son."