Chapter Seven

Deku gazed at the rising sun as it painted the sky a beautiful orange. The atmosphere was cloud free and a light breeze blew through as the man stood up. He let out a yawn and stretched his arms. He walked towards Ochaco who was passed out on the ground and bent down. The woman was fast asleep without a worry. Deku nodded his head before clapping his hands together. Uraraka shot up and her head nearly smashed into the man's chin, but Deku put the palm of his hand between them."Rise and shine whinny."

Ochaco rubbed her face with her hands and let out a tired groan."Couldn't ya give me five more minutes ?"

"Shouldn't a modest humble farmer like you be a master when it comes to waking up early ?"

"I'm not a mornin' person."

"Huh, I guess that explains why your tomatoes look so lifeless." Ochaco took a swing at Deku but the man jumped back and smiled at her."We've seriously got to get going so get your crap together."

"My crap, you snatched me from my house before I could get anything !"

"Hmm, you got me there."

.....

"Whoa," muttered Ochaco.

Deku glanced her direction and his mouth slightly gaped open."I forgot you've never been out of that ghost town."

"T-This is a city !"

The man pointed to the place they stood outside of and gave Ochaco a perplexed look."This is a city to you; this is more of a modest town or somewhere I'd walk my dog."

"I-It's so lively !"

Deku scratched the side of his head in confusion."There are literally just three families waling down the street, that's not ground breaking."Ochaco shot the man an angry glare and Deku threw his hands in the air."Jeez you don't have to cop an attitude I'm just messing with you."

Deku then left to walk into the town, but Ochaco fell behind as she admired the town. The place was filled with modest buildings, but unlike her home there were so many. Most of the building were made of brick and seemed to only be two stories high, but to her it was still awe inspiring. Deku turned and asked Ochaco,"Are you coming or what !"

"Sorry !"

.....

The cafe was modest, but the atmosphere was quite inviting. Multiple booths rested next to the brightly colored outer walls, and the middle of the establishment was wide open so the many waiters could swiftly zip from booth to booth. Deku stopped studying the restaurant and grabbed onto his water. He gave the beverage quick sip and looked at the gray table in front of him."Deku ?"

"Huh."

Uraraka scrucnehd her face as she looked at the man and asked,"How do ya plan on payin' for our food ?"

"I'ma woo them with my charming personality."

"Please tell me your kiddin'."

"I am. Just cause a guy doesn't have a job doesn't mean he can't have some money you know."

Uraraka's eyes skeptically studied the messy-haired man."I high doubt you have money."

"You're such a downer you know that."

"I'm a downer ? I just find it hard to believe that some guy that only wears a cloak is secretly pacing a man purse filled with yen."

"First off, it is a satchel and secondly I keep it hidden under my cloak like any sensible man would."

Ochaco tired to cover her mouth, but it was too much for her."Pfft, you actually have one."

Deku narrowed his eyes and proudly admitted,"Yeah I do." He then tucked a hand into his cloak and pulled out a small leather satchel. He set it on the table and gave Ochaco a proud smirk.