Chapter Five

Deku looked at the man standing over Ochaco and grinned."How about you leave Ms. Uraraka to her farm and cotton ball of a dog."

The intruder looked at the green-haired man and said,"I see you're as arrogant as ever."

"Cocky, I'd use the word confident or sure of myself." Deku then smiled as he motioned with his middle finger for the man to come at him. The messy-haired man ducked as a punch was thrown his way."Whoa, you really want to take my head off today huh ?" He then put a knee into the trespassers gut. The man fell to the floor and wheezed for air. Deku grabbed the man by his thick mop of hair and lifted his head up."If they actually want me dead maybe they should send someone a little more polished after me." Deku then ripped the man's head from his body.

Ochaco's mouth gaped in shock as she watched Deku kill the man without hesitation, but there was no blood just darkness that seeped from the wound."W-What the hell ! Y-You just killed him a-an-and he didn't...bleed !"

Deku looked at the woman and then outside."We need to get out of here."

"What's happenin' !"

"You housed the most wanted man in Japan, and they found out." Deku then extended a hand to Ochaco, but the woman did not take it. Veins in Deku's neck popped as he asked the woman,"Do you want to live or not ?" Uraraka stared at him shell shocked and Deku let out a frustrated groan. He then grabbed Ochaco and pulled her out of the house. As the pair ran down the steps the other intruder ran at them . Deku rolled his eyes and caught the man's fist. He then crushed the man's fist and knocked him out cold. Deku turned to Ochaco and placed his hands on her shoulders."I need you to run far away from here."

"I'm not just goin' to leave my farm behind because some guy I've know for almost two days says so," argued Ochaco.

Deku raised his hands and clinched them in annoyance."Why are you so hard headed ! There are guys who want to...grrr ! People want to hurt you and you're arguing with me about this."

Uraraka pointed to the house behind them."That's all my parent's ever had and I'm not leavin' that behind !"

"I was stariting to tolerate you, but I-I just can't; you never see the big picture."

"The big-ahhh !" Deku tackled the woman to the ground as a large man tried to land on top of them.

Deku laid on top of the woman and looked down at her."Stay behind me, and don't get involved."

"I'm not gonna-"

"Yes you are !"

Deku stood up and looked at the much taller man towering over him."Where did they keep your big ass, there isn't anywhere for you to hide ?"

The man looked down at Deku and mischievously grinned as he popped his knuckles."I expected a legend like you to not be a munchkin."

"Oh, so now we're making height jokes Sasquatch ?"  Deku then kicked the dirt below him into the air. The soil flew into the tall man's eyes and he let out an annoyed groan.

"Ahh." The man then began to swing his arms around blindly in the hopes of hitting Deku. The much smaller man ducked away from each blow.

"You've got to be kidding me; all that muscle just to be beaten by some dirt." The tall man opened his eyes and they began to glow a dim red as he glared at Deku. The man then punched Deku and sent him into the ground. The man caught himself before he fell onto his face and spat out a small portion of blood. He wiped his cheek and let out a "Hmph, I guess you're a little stronger than the other guys."

Deku flipped to his feet and jumped side to side with his hands raised."Come on give me your best hit," taunted Deku. The man tried to punch Deku, but he dashed to the left. The man's fist went through the ground and jammed into the soil."Too slow," sighed Deku as he  punched the man in the jaw and sent his head flying, but just like earlier there was no blood.

Deku quickly turned around and placed Ochaco on his shoulder."Okay we really need to go now."

"Who are you ?"

Deku responded to her as he broke off into a sprint,"I already told you that; I'm a wanderer."