Chapter Eighteen

The sun danced over the top of the small village as carriages rolled through and smoke escaped through the tiny homes' chimneys. Deku was running through the village in a full sprint. Many of the residents he passed gave him and kind wave. One man carrying a cake yelled,"It's great to see you Midoryia !"

He turned in an quickly and gave the townsman a wave in return."It always great to be back !" Deku turned back around and continued his trek through the village and worked his way up to the hilltop high above the settlement.

Deku man made it to the end of the trail and stood at the bottom of the hill. His shoes sunk into the soft grass below his feet and he took a whiff of the sweet air. The smell of honey always brought a smile to his face when he made it to the hill, but nothing ever compared to what laid at the top.

A woman stood under a large cherry blossom tree and nervously swayed back and forth with a smile. Her brown eyes looked at her bare feet as the grass tickled them and watched the blossoms as they tumbled through the air and onto the ground. Deku looked at her short brown hair in awe as it moved in the wind with her, and felt his heart flutter as he caught a glimpse of her pretty face.

Deku reached the woman and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his back and pressed forehead against his."You made it," whispered the woman.

 He grinned,"Of course I did." He then nudged noses with the woman and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. He tried to pull away, but she pressed on his cheeks and held him in place. The woman eventually pulled away for air and a think line of saliva connected them together. She looked a Deku and gave him another kiss instead of catching her breath. The two fell onto the soft grass below and laughed. 

The woman pulled away from Deku gave him a pretty smile."You couldn't let a guy catch his breath could you ?"

"You don't tire out easily Izuku."

Deku raised an eyebrow and grinned,"You're more excited then usual, I like it."

"It's been a while since I've seen you, so let a girl enjoy herself."

Deku gave her a sly smile and placed his hands around her hips. He swiftly swapped positions with the woman and now leaned over her. She let out a surprised yelp and giggled at him. As Deku fawned over the beauty below him, the brunette raised her hands to the man's white dress shirt and ripped the top. The buttons popped off and the sound of the threads tearing drifted away with the breeze blowing by. She then slowly ran her hands up the man's legs and onto his bare skin. She carefully felt the lean muscle, and always went wickedly slow over the many scars that adorned his body. The woman sneakily slid a leg under Deku and flipped positions with him again.

She was on top of the curly-haired man, but before she leaned down her sneaked a hand under her dress and began to run his hand across her stomach. She tried her best as she leaned down on the man and tried to kiss him not to laugh, but she couldn't help it."Iz-Izuku stop, please ! I-I can't do this while yo-" He rolled his eyes and only lightly touched her skin, ending the tickle torture.

The woman caught her breath after her fit of laughs ended and laid her head on his bare chest. The woman kissed the man's olive skin and worked her way up to his collarbone. As she gave him a final kiss a she neared his neck the man drunk with love whispered,"I love you."

"I know Izuku."

.....

Deku knelt down under the tall dying blossom tree and let out a heart wrenching scream. The once vibrant pink pedals that fell from the beautiful plant had grown colorless and blended with the gray grass under him. He buried his head into the chest of the bloodies woman and cried. As the man mourned green electricity began to crackle off of his skin."I'm so sorry ! I'm sorry !" Deku then looked up into the thunderous sky and screamed,"Did you hear me ! I'm sorry !" As he continued to yell at the heavens a sliver dagger slipped from the woman's lifeless hands and onto the dying grass. Deku heard the weapon hit the ground and he looked down at it. He stared at the pink jewel in the middle of it and his tears began to flow with even more vigor. 

He sat on the hilltop for hours with the woman in his arms. Deku eventually laid his lover down on the grass and reached for the gift he had given to her years ago. He looked at it and slipped it into his pocket before walking down the hill top, and gritting his teeth as he examined the flaming village below.

.....

Deku shot awake and his skull banged against the wooden nightstand behind him. He was in a hot sweat and his breathing was rushed. He ignored the the throbbing pain in his head, and instead focused on his racing heart. He put his face into his hands and suppressed an angry growl. He wiped the sweat trailing down his skull and looked at the woman's hand that hung off the bed next to him. He reached out and ran his fingers against her soft skin. He took a gulp as he felt Ochaco and muttered under his breath,"Never again."