Chapter Seventeen

!!!!Lemon warning !!!!

Naw I'm fucking with ya; I'ma pure child of God

Deku leaned stood on the sidewalk and leaned against a stone wall. His green eyes gazed at the moon dancing all by itself in the sky. The stars that usually played along with the rock that floated  high above Earth, but tonight they were blanket by a thick grey quilt. He looked down at his feet as a cool breeze blew through the city he stood in and his mind drifted to what lied ahead of him and Ochaco. The duo has spent the past two days moving non-stop,  but Ochaco managed to convince Deku that they should stop for a few days. He couldn't blame the woman he wanted to take a few days to rest himself, but they were not exactly in a golden city. Kin Machi lied directly in the middle of Japan, and was the bridge between the northern and southern regions of the country. The city was a melding pot of the two cultures, and watched very closely by the regime .

Deku closed his eyes and let out a deep breath as the cold wind continued to whisper throughout Kin Machi. He dozed off for a few seconds, but he was rocked awake by the faint ring of a bell. Deku glanced towards the door he stood by and looked at Ochaco as motioned for him to come into the hotel.

.....

Ochaco battled with the key in the brass lock to their room and let out under her breath a victorious,"Yes." She turned the handle to the door and pushed it open. The door squeaked and she stepped into the room. Deku followed behind her and watched as she turned her hips and studied the room."I don't get why you're so adverse to paying for two beds."

Deku pulled the bag from his shoulder and laid it on the white carpet. The man carefully placed it on the floor next to the small bed and laid his head on the dense bag. He let out a relaxed groan and gave the brunette a childish grin."Because why would I pay for two when I could sleep down here ?"

Ochaco rolled her eyes at the man."What are ya doin' down there ?"

"Enjoying my bed."

Ochaco looked at the clock on the nightstand behind Deku and furrowed her brow. She looked at the green digital numbers and complained,"But it's only 10:30 !"

The curly haired man laying on the ground raised a green eyebrow."So ?"

"Lets go do something fun !"

"Weren't you just complaining two hours ago that you wanted to call it a night and get some sleep, what's with the change of heart ?"

Ochaco sat on the bed next to Deku and swung her legs back and forth over his nose as he tried to fall asleep."That was before I saw how pretty this place was ?"

Deku jumped up and pulled his cloak tight."Alright then lets go."

.....

Deku walked behind Ochaco and studied her."I can't believe you made me wait an entire just for you to put on that."

Ochaco turned around and walked backwards as she stared at the man."What's wrong with what I'm wearin' ?" He looked at Uraraka and simple outfit she wore. The woman had a a plain white t-shirt that came down a few inches past her shoulders and tucked the shirt into the wist of her pink frilly skirt.

Deku rolled his eyes and let out a huff."It's unnecessary."

"You didn't say it wasn't cute," grinned Ochaco.

"I also never said it was." Ochaco turned back around and waved her hand at him.

"So what do folk do here ?"