Chapter Eleven

Deku stood in front of the mirror and looked at his reflection. He turned and looked at his wounded side. The cut was deep and he groaned in pain as he ran his fingers across it. The  blood stuck to his finger and he looked at the unusually dark red fluid. He ran his fingers together and let out a sigh as he watched it stick."You got sloppy Izuku, you let him stick you." Deku cleared his throat and rested his hand on the sink's counter and he limped towards the shower. He reached over and turned the handle to the shower and watched as the water began to pour out. He care fully stepped in and stuck his head under the shower of hot water. His dark curls began to stick to his forehead and droplets of water trickled down his bare body. The man slowly dropped his head and looked at the drain as bloody water flowed down it.

.....

Ochaco walked down the aisle and tried to find what Deku had asked for. She wasn't the most adept when it came to first-aid, but he didn't need much. All he wanted was bandages and some medicine to help with his pain. She bent over and picked up a small box of bandages, but she gave them a skeptical look. The brunette was not quite sure how much she needed and the idea of a second trip was repulsive so she decided to be safe. The woman grabbed two boxes and inspected them. She tried reading the directions and nodded her head in understanding, but the truth was it made no sense to her. Uraraka flipped the items back over and put them in the basket she carried in her hand.

Ochaco looked at the assortment of medicine and bit the inside of her cheek. She picked up multiple bottles and read the descriptions. She placed the bottles down and picked up a blue box and looked at the name."Sildenafil, what's that ?" She flipped the container over and read the description. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary until she made it to the real explanation of the drug."Oh !", squeaked the woman. She then put the box back and walked away as if she had not picked up a medication used to deal with Erectile dysfunctions. As she walked down the aisle she spotted a generic bottle of and quickly picked it up.

Ochaco stood at the counter to the pharmacy and began to wonder if she should have bought the Sildenafil to tease Deku, but she talked herself out of it considering his state. Her eyes looked at an assortment of candy bars below the counter, but her attention withdrew from the treats when a man cleared his throat. She looked up at the young man and apologized,"Sorry."

The cashier rolled his eyes and asked,"Did you find everything okay ?"

"Umm I think so, but there was some..." Ochaco whispered to the man,"there was some Viagra on the medicine aisle, you might want to check that out."

.....

Izuku laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. His mind had been like a jigsaw puzzle ever since the battle and he could not think straight. Every time he tried to ease himself his mind would jump to everything Baku said, his brother was just like any other and knew exactly how to push his buttons. Deku closed his eyes and let out a tried yawn, but almost on queue Ochaco opened the door to the room. Deku opened his eyes and looked at the woman."You just couldn't let a guy get some shut eye could you ?"

Ochaco rolled her brown eyes and tossed the bag from the pharmacy at the bed."You can't just say thank you can ya ?"

Deku sat up and caught the bag."Nope." He opened the bag and looked at the contents in it. He pulled out a box of bandages and opened it. He held the roll of white wrap in his hands and looked at it. He let out a sigh and looked at Ochaco."I'ma need your help."

"What is it, did I forget somethin' ?"

"No, but I can't wrap this around myself."

"I don't know how to do that."

Deku pinched the bridge of his nose."It's not rocket science Ochaco just read the instructions."

"I already did at the store," mumbled Ochaco.

"And you didn't get it," chaffed Deku.

"No."

He motioned with his finger for the girl to come over towards the bed. Ochaco did as he asked and sat down next to him. He placed the roll of bandages in her hand and grinned,"You better learn because I have a tendency to get like this." Uraraka looked at him and did not say a word. Deku grabbed the girl's other hand and placed her fingers on the end of the wrap and told her,"Pull it."  Ochaco gave the bandage a pull and a loud sound echoes throughout the room.

"That didn't sound good," cringed Ochaco.

"You're fine, now just wrap me up like a mummy. Start low and work your way up, but make sure it's tight so the wound is feeling the pressure."

"Okay," quietly murmured Ochaco as she began to wrap Deku. The man reached into the same plastic bag and pulled out the bottle of painkillers. He popped off the top and slowed three pills. He then gritted his teeth as Uraraka made it to where he had been stabbed."D-Did I hurt you ?"

"No, just keep going you're doing it right." 

Ochaco continued to wrap the man and changed her position as she worked her way up to his chest. She leaned in front of Deku and pulled the bandage across his back. The woman looked up and nearly bumped noses with the man. The two looked into each other's eyes and Ochaco couldn't quite explain it. She had never seen him look at her like that, but it didn't feel unusual or fabricated, it was genuine just like him. Her cheeks flushed as she finished tightening the bandage and she nearly fell backwards onto her butt. Deku stuck out his hand and groaned in pain as he grabbed onto the front of her sweatshirt. He looked at her and chuckled,"You're such a clumsy asshat."

He pulled the girl to her feet and stood up. Deku stretched his body and admitted,"You did a good job with the bandages, probably better than I could've done."

"Seriously ?", squeaked Uraraka.

Deku nodded,"Yeah, who knows maybe you'll be a nurse in your next life." He then looked at Ochaco and pointed to the floor."You're kinda standing on my bed."

"I-I'm standing on-No, you're not gonna sleep on the floor tonight, not with you being beat up like that."

Deku rolled his eyes,"I'm fine, there is nothing for you to worry about."

"Then why did I just bandage you," countered Ochaco.

"Okay you got me, I'm not all the way there. T-That guy's abilities throw my body out of wack."

"Th-Throw your body out of wack ?"

"Yes, the reason I needed you to wrap me up is because he slows down my healing factor, and we need to get going tomorrow morning so with these I'll be able to move by then."

"Then you should sleep on the bed if it's that bad Deku !"

"You know what fine, I'll sleep on the damn bed ! But guess what, it's not cause you asked me to !"Ochaco rolled her eyes as the man jumped onto the bed and pulled the covers over himself."Night asshat," muttered Deku as he closed his eyes.

"Night Dickhead."