Chapter Twenty-One

I'ma let ya'll know before hand; this chapter is kinda shitty. Fights with so many people can be difficult to put into words, so I' sorry about that.

The misty wall before Ochaco slowly faded away and along with it disappeared the snarling Deku. She felt a lump in her throat as the image of the man branded itself into her mind. She had never seen him like that before. His anger sent chills down her spine despite the forest between them. When the fog finally vanished, Ochaco was left looking at the eerie forest with its words bouncing around her consciousness. She didn't understand what she felt for Deku; the emotions were like jumbled puzzle to her. She knew so little about him, but she had always felt a spark when near him, even if he was usually a pain in the ass.

Ochaco gathered herself and stood to her feet. She wiped away the tears that had streamed down her round face and took a deep breath. She remembered back to what Deku said and understood what she had to do. The forest simply wanted to bring her true emotions to light, and she wasn't going to fight that, because Deku needed her. As the decision bounced around in Ochaco's mind, a single path in the dense forest opened up, and the green man from earlier gave her a wave before taking off down the path.

......

Everyone's eyes locked on Deku as he dropped the crumbled watch onto the ground. The relic logged into the muddy soil as rain began to shower down on the landscape. His body exploded into hot sparks of green lighting and every droplet that touched his skin evaporated into steam.

The five that surrounded Deku circled him cautiously and waited for him to make the first move. He dug his back heel into the weak ground and leaned back. He shot himself like a rocket at one of the long-haired woman that took advantage of him while imprisoned by Kai. The world seemed to slow whenever Deku went all out. The water powering from the sky moved like molasses and the expression painted across all of his opponents faces was the same thing, shock.

The woman he was heading towards reacted off instinct by letting her tounge hang out of her mouth. A sickly green mucus was slathered over the pink muscle and he understood the danger of grabbing it, however he still wrapped his hand around its end. Her eyes widened in horror when she realized the dire situation. Deku used her tongue and pulled the woman towards him. He caught her as she flew and grabbed her by the jaw and ripped her skull in half. The display was one of pure brutality and would have made the monster sinister of people freeze. Purple blood splatter everywhere and what remained of her brain fell onto the soaking grass. Deku looked down at his hands and the dark fluid that was caked over them. He ran his fingers together and felt the thick blood clot between them. He turned around and the green sparks popping off his skin only grew in heat as his heart rate skyrocketed."Come on, who's next !" The veins in his arms popped as he let out the roar.

The five remaining began to slowly circle Deku with their hands raised. They waited for him to make a move. Deku was waiting for an opening; a chance to catch one of them off guard. Kai was the one that worried him the most, without her relic she could rival a god, still without she was still a force to be reckoned with. Being able to contort time is can be annoying when you're the one being sent back, but she did have a weakness. There was a five second delay between each use of the power.

Deku slowly squatted down and placed his hand on the ground. Everyone's eyes widened as they realized the attack he was going to use. Many of the jumped before the jolt was sent into the wet ground, but Ashai was too slow and it caught him. His body shook as the burst of electricity flowed through each of his individual muscles. He fell to the ground huffing for air and grimacing at his pulsating muscles.

Deku grabbed the man by the throat and applied pressure. The man gasped for air and wrapped both of his hands on Deku's forearm. A hot flame came from his hands and burned at Deku's bare skin. He looked the man in his fiery eyes and gritted his teeth. He looked behind the man and at the limb of a tree protruding from the forest. Deku picked Ashai up into the air and carried him to the branch. He slammed the man's chest through the branch and Ashai's blood splattered across Deku's freckled face. His green eyes strained as the blood irritated his eyes and he spat in disgust as some of the excrete slipped between his lips. Deku looked the man in the eyes an pushed him farther down the branch. He cried out in pain, but no-one from his squad came to save him, instead they watched in fear. Before Ashai lost his grip on reality, his body bursted into the flames and the three he was hanging from sparked on fire. Smoke rose into the air and the forest Ochaco wandered through began to slowly burn.

A Wandererजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें