Chapter 1

Okay. I need to know if people are liking my works or not. It bothers me not knowing and not getting as many reads as I used to. ); I work hard for you guys. I'm back in school and writing for you. Does that mean anything to you guys? (: I love you all so much. xx.

PS. Once the story switches over to a year ago, the story will continue on in that time period in the upcoming chapters until I put that's it's present time. Just a little FYI in case some people become confused!

****Zayn's POV****

I made a mistake. It wasn't supposed to happen how it did. If I wouldn't have been such a douche...

"Zayn, come on," Harry spoke emotionless as he barged in my room. I sighed standing up. I didn't know if I could do the concert. I couldn't think about anything but...

"Zayn!" Harry shouted bringing me out of my thoughts only momentarily. I nodded and followed him out of my flat. I felt my hands clench as I walked along the familiar foot prints already embedded in the tough gravel. The foot prints I'd stomped back in after I left...I felt tears burning behind my eyes in pure anger. It wasn't fair. 

"You're the one who made the decision, and now you learn to deal with it," Liam spat as I crawled into the van with the other four boys.

"Yeah, I know," I growled as we headed to the venue we were performing at.

"Why didn't you-" Niall started, but I stopped him.

"I don't want to talk about it okay?" I replied aggravatted as I looked out the window. The other boys conversed quietly while I was left alone to my haunting thoughts.

"Get your head in the game, we've got to give a hell of a performance tonight," Louis spoke giving me a pat on the back gently. I nodded shrugging his hand off my shoulder. The van stopped and I took a deep breath. I put a smile on my face as I stepped out of the van into a crowd of thousands of screaming girls. 

****A Year Ago****

"Where are you going Liam?" I asked laughing as headed back out toward the stage.

"Don't you think it'd be nice to take a fan out for a night?" he asked smiling and I shrugged as the rest of the lads and I headed out to get in our limo.

"Hopefully he'll pick someone hot," Harry grinned plopping down next to me as Louis broke into the alcohol waiting for us. He handed me a glass and I began sipping it slowly.

"It's Liam, he'll probably bring like five hundred girls back because he's too damn nice," Louis laughed and I nodded in agreement. 

"He's only got one!" Niall shouted pointing out the window. All four of our faces pressed up to the glass like it was magnetic. 

"She's hot," Harry spoke quietly as Liam opened the door and helped the girl in. I was immediately attracted to her. I grinned sitting back and slowly sipping my drink once more.

"This is Jessica everyone," Liam smiled as he introduced us to the stunning brunette with gorgeous topaz colored eyes. 

"Harry," Harry introduced himself with a deep voice. He always seemed to win the ladies over. She smiled as he took her hand and gave it a gentle kiss. Her eyes flickered to mine and I grinned tilting my glass in her direction.

"Pleasure, I'm Zayn," I replied giving her a wink and she raised her eyebrows in amusement. I didn't bother to hear the other boys introduce themselves, I was too caught up staring at this girl sitting across from me.

"You enjoy the concert?" I asked and she looked at me smiling widely.

"It was fantastic! I've listened to your music with my friend, but I never really knew much about you guys, but she wasn't lying when she said you guys were good!" Jessica beamed and I grinned at the thought of who her friend might be.

"Was your friend at the concert?" Liam questioned quickly and she nodded with a smile.

"She got picked up though, she had to leave. She's gonna be so bummed!" Jessica replied with disappoint thick in her voice.

"Why did she have to leave?" Harry asked and Jessica winced a bit.

"She had an appointment to go to really early in the morning. Around two and three in the morning I think she said," Jessica spoke with a softer tone.

"We're here," the limo driver interrupted and I got out quickly as I helped Jessica out. She grinned as I took her inside the club with us. 

"You wanna drink?" I asked as we made our way to the bar. She looked at me like I was stupid and I took a deep breath smiling. Fiesty. I liked a fiesty girl. I ordered us some drinks and sat next to her at the bar. I knew I had to find out as much as I could about her before Harry laid on his moves.

"So, you have a job?" I asked over the blaring music filling the club. She nodded in a sort of way that made my heart race. I raised my eyes and she giggled.

"I'm a model," she replied simply sipping her drink, but keeping her eyes locked on me while they danced around my face in happiness. A model? Yeah...I was even more interested in her now. 

"What? Surely a huge popstar like you has millions of models drooling over you everyday!" she winked standing up and meeting Harry out on the floor. I sighed finishing off my drink and standing up. 

****

"I think you and your friend should join us for lunch tomorrow at my flat," Liam smiled warmly at Jessica as he helped her back in the car. I liked that idea and by the look on Harry's face, he did too. 

"I'm sure Nat would love that," Jessica grinned as we rode along to drop her off at her flat. We arrived much too soon. I wasn't ready to stop talking to Jessica. 

"We'll pick you up tomorrow," Liam winked as she made her way out of the limo. I waved and she smiled stepping out.

"Thanks again boys, it was a really fun night," she waved as we drove off. 

"Tomorrow...now that's gonna be a good day," I spoke leaning back closing my eyes.