Chapter 11

Awh guys. I'm really loving this story and it's going to be a really long story. I love this so much, and I hope you guys do too (: The next chapter is my absolute favorite. xx

****Zayn’s POV****

It was just as perfect as I’d imagined as Natalie and I kissed out on the dance floor. She pulled away, letting her head fall back into my chest as I continued to sway to the music. Everything was finally in my favor for once.

“This has been the best night of my life,” Natalie spoke and that made me smile and my stomach go crazy. I’d never been so into a girl, and no girl had ever been so into me…the real me.

“It’s not over yet though,” I laughed as the song ended. She nodded and I spun her before we left the floor. We sat down at the connecting restaurant and ordered a small dinner. I couldn’t stop staring at Natalie. What if she had been the girl Liam had chosen that night? Would Harry have won her over too? I hated myself for being so oblivious to Natalie at first; maybe if I had taken the time to get to know her nobody would be fighting.

“You’re awfully quiet,” Natalie joked as our food arrived. I took a bite and looked back at her.

“Just thinking and looking at a breathtaking girl,” I replied and I watched her cheeks turn a bright red.

“I wish I could say that I was looking at a sexy boy, but ya know,” Natalie joked and I laughed. She was so great at handling being blind.

“You know what I’m going to do tomorrow? I’m going to wear a blindfold all day and we’re going to be blind together,” I burst and I saw Natalie look at me in awe. I wanted to know how she lived her life everyday.

“You’d do that?” she asked taking a bite of her food and I took a deep breath.

“Of course,” I replied taking her hand from across the table and she laughed.

“Looks like we’re staying inside all day tomorrow, or else we might get ourselves killed!” she joked and I let out a relieved chuckle.

“You ready to head home?” I asked as I paid for the meal. She nodded as we headed out to my car. We got in and I took Natalie’s hand tightly. She smiled as her eyes closed gently.

“Natalie?” I asked quietly and she moved slightly.

“Hmm?” she replied softly and I swallowed hard.

“I’ve sill never heard you sing,” I whispered and she bit her lip.

“What do you want me to sing?” she asked sitting up and grinning.

“Whatever you feel like,” I replied and she took a deep breath and smiled.

“It’s a beautiful night, we’re looking for something dumb to do, hey baby I think I wanna marry you. Is it the look in your eyes? Or is it this dancing juice? Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you,” she sang and I was just awe struck. She was…I was literally speechless. I wanted to listen to her sing for hours.

“Well?” Natalie laughed and I took a deep breath trying to compose some sort of English in my head.

“You’re…I don’t even know how to describe your singing babe. You’re amazing,” I replied and she squealed and blushed.

“I should be your backup singer!” she shouted and I laughed nodding excitedly.

“You should!” I replied as we arrived at my flat. I stopped the car and helped her out of the car. I took her to my room and she got in the bed.

“I’m getting a blindfold, hold on,” I smiled, kissing her before I found a black bandana. I tied it around my eyes and felt my way to the bed.

“Oh shit, this is harder than I thought,” I mumbled trying to find the light switch. Natalie burst into laughter and I heard the light finally click off. I felt off to my side and I felt her hand.

“How the hell are we supposed to kiss? I can't see your lips!” I whined and she laughed as I felt her moving toward me. Her lips landed on my cheek and she kissed along my cheek until she met my lips. I smiled against her lips and she pulled away snuggling into my arms.

“Sing to me,” I whispered and she took a deep breath.

“Tomorrow,” she replied through a tired yawned and I squeezed her hand.

“Goodnight babe,” I smiled as I started to fall asleep.

“Night Zayn, thank you again for tonight,” she whispered before the room turned quiet with only the soft breathing from Natalie and me.