Chapter 18

So. It's going to be close to impossible to upload this week. It's homecoming week :DDD so I'll be busy for journalism and stuff! Expect no updates over the weekend /: I'll be at the football game Friday, Homecoming Saturday, and Sleeping all day Sunday (: I'll upload all the chapters I have finished and hopefully that will last! I have 6 more chapters left that are finished. If you're nice to me I'll type up another chappie so you WILL get uploads (: xx

****Jessica’s POV****

I watched Natalie at dinner as she talked excitedly about her first time at a water park. She looked happier than she’d ever been before she met Zayn. All her wildest dreams had come true. She’d met her idols, and her crush, and now she was dating her crush. It made me so happy for her and I wanted nothing more for her to be able to have a successful surgery so she could finally see the world around her.

“What did your mom say about this?” I asked and Zayn rolled his eyes smiling and Natalie laughed.

“Oh you know mom. She’s still hesitant to even let me stay with Zayn! She thinks he’s a bad boy or something,” Natalie shook her head and I heard the other three boys burst into laughter.

“Looks like the Bradford Bad Boy is back!” Louis shouted and Zayn rolled his eyes before chuckling a bit himself. I knew Natalie’s mom was very protective of Natalie. She was strongly against the surgery so that’s probably why she disliked Zayn right now, but I knew she’d get over it soon.

“She invited me over for dinner tomorrow night after Natalie leaves,” Zayn spoke and Natalie grinned and I did too. He had no idea what he was getting himself into.

“Well, we better get going, I have some last minute packing up to do,” Natalie spoke standing up and everyone formed a line to wait for their hug and goodbye. I fiddled with my hands as the line slowly moved forward. I hadn’t gone more than two or three days without seeing and taking care of Natalie and now she was going back to our school…without me. My turn came and she engulfed me into a tight hug.

“You have to call me okay? Tell me everything about your new aid and ugh, I’m gonna miss you so much,” I whispered holding my friend as tight as I could.

“My aid definitely will not be as fun and great as you,” Natalie whispered and I teared up biting my lip.

“Damn modeling,” I sighed and she laughed kissing my cheek quickly.

“I love you Jess, I’ll call you when I get there tomorrow afternoon,” Natalie called as Zayn hoisted her onto his back. She waved and soon she was out the door.

****Zayn’s POV****

“Here, take this,” I said tossing something at her and it landed on her head. I laughed as she pulled it off and felt it.

“Hoodie?” she asked and I smiled.

“Only my most expensive one! It’ll keep you nice and cozy,” I replied and she smiled tucking it on top of all her other clothes.

“I think that’s it,” Natalie spoke standing up and taking a deep breath. She opened her arms and I scooped her up carrying her to the bed. I set her in the bed and tucked her in before I changed and climbed in with her.

“I love you,” I whispered as I kissed her neck gently.

“I love you too,” she murmured as she pulled my lips to hers for a moment.

“You sure I can't come with you?” I asked against her lips and she shook her head as she pressed my lips harder onto hers.

“Soon I’ll be able to see you,” she whispered excitedly and I let my head fall down against the pillow as I looked at her and held her hands tightly.