Chapter 34

****Zayn’s POV****

“She okay?” I asked breathing heavily on the short intermission as I called Jessica. She laughed quietly and I bit my lip as the makeup crew fixed up all the boys.

“She’s sleeping Zayn. I think the pain meds finally caught up with her,” Jessica spoke into the phone and I sighed relieved.

“I’ll be home in a few hours alright? Call Paul if anything else happens,” I spoke quickly before I hung up. I made my way out to meet the boys and they looked at me nervously.

“What?” I asked and I saw Harry looking paler than usual.

“Jess tweeted a picture of Nolan and Natalie sleeping…they found out about me being a father and Perrie’s already leaked that you and Nat are engaged,” Harry explained and I looked at the boys.

“The fans…they’re in an uproar,” Liam whispered and I grabbed a mic and went onto the stage. The fans were screaming and crying and throwing things.

“Hey!” I shouted, but nobody stopped as the other four boys ran up next to me.

“LISTEN TO ME!” I screamed and finally the whole arena went silent.

“Look. Harry may be a father, and I may be engaged but it isn’t going to change anything! We’re still here aren’t we? We’re still performing for you! We still love you guys more than you could ever know! The tour is going to be starting soon, and sure it’s going to be hard, but we’re not giving up. We’re still the same crazy boys with just a few more responsibilities now. Don’t be mad, and don’t be sad. Nothing is going to change. I promise,” I burst into the mic and the boys patted me gently and I waited to see what the fans would do. They all burst into applause and screamed out in happiness and excitement.

“Good job,” Harry whispered in my ear and I nodded with a smile.

“Alright! Now come on! Let’s Live While We’re Young!” Louis exclaimed into a mic as the song started. I think at that moment all of us performed like it was the last time we were ever gonna perform.

“Thank you guys. For everything. We’ll see you soon,” Liam called as we said our goodbyes and ran off stage. We all huddled around each other and laughed and talked.

“I’ll see you guys soon,” I winked as I headed home for the night. When I got home, I went inside to find Jessica on the couch with Nolan sleeping. Harry came in and smiled.

“He’s been an angel Harry,” Jessica smiled as he scooped her and Nolan up into his arms.

“Thanks for watching Nat for me Jess,” I smiled kissing her cheek and she smiled warmly.

“It’s not a problem. She’s still sleeping. Goodnight,” she waved as they left. I yawned and made my way into the bedroom to see Natalie curled up in a ball. I wanted to wake her up, but I knew I couldn’t. I snuggled into the bed with her and held her gently in my arms.

“You’re cozy,” she murmured and I smiled and kissed her forehead.

“You feeling okay?” I asked and she nodded as she twisted my hair around her finger.

“How was the concert?” she yawned cuddling into me tighter. I rubbed her back and took a deep breath.

“The fans had an uproar over our engagement and Harry being a dad,” I explained and she bit her lip.

“Zayn, I don’t want to get in the way of the fans and your career-,” she started, but I squeezed her tightly to cut her off.

“You aren’t in the way. Don’t worry about them. Everything is okay now,” I whispered holding her face and pressing a kiss to her lips quickly.  

“Go to sleep,” I smiled and she kissed me once more.

“I’ve been sleeping all day,” she replied and I sighed resting my forehead on hers.

“What do you suppose we do then?” I asked grinning and she nudged me gently.

“In your dreams,” she mumbled with a smirk and I laughed. I kissed her and brushed my hand along her hair.

“When are we going to get married?” she asked and I looked at her with a slight smile.

“Whenever you’d like to love,” I whispered kissing her forehead.

“I wanna do it now,” she whined and I sighed turning off the light and cuddling her close to me.

“How about inParis…under theEiffelTower?” I asked as I imagined how perfect it would all be. She snuggled her head into the crook of my neck and she nodded.

“What about the tour?” she asked concerned and I shrugged.

“It doesn’t matter,” I replied through a yawn. She kissed my chin and before I knew it I was knocked out into a peaceful sleep.

****Natalie’s POV****

I woke up in the morning looking at Zayn in a deep sleep. I smiled and took a deep breath. I brought my hand up to brush it through his hair but I stopped to look at my ring. The sunlight from the window glistened off it and I smiled. It was so beautiful.

“You like it a lot don’t you?” Zayn whispered and I set my hand out to see him smiling up at me. I nodded with a smile and then I kissed him quickly. I rested my head down next to his and his eyes were so full of life and excitement.

“What?” I asked with a smirk and he grinned with a shrug.

“You feel good enough to maybe get out of bed today?” he asked softly and I nodded gently.

“Only if you carry me out of here,” I winked and he rolled his eyes playfully as he scooped me up into those big arms.

“I’ve been working out just for you babeh,” he winked and I laughed as he set me in the kitchen on the chair.

“What does the lovely lady want for breakfast?” he asked resting his chin on his hands only inches from my face. I poked his nose before I kissed him gently. 

“Anything you want,” I grinned and he raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

“Suit yourself!” he sang as he hopped off over to the stove.

“Make it good,” I ordered and he waved it off as he whistled. I took a deep breath and looked around the kitchen smiling.

“I’m so glad you’re okay,” he whispered setting my plate down in front of me and I kissed him gently.

“I’m just glad to be home,” I spoke softly and he nodded kissing my head. We ate quietly and I took a deep breath looking at him.

“Do you ever want to have a baby?” I asked and Zayn slowly lifted his head to look at me.

“Of course I do Nat,” he smiled squeezing my hand and I took a deep breath. He started to hum softly and I smiling resting my head on the table.

“What are you doing?” Zayn chuckled as I closed my eyes.

“Just listening,” I whispered through a smile.

“Zayn? Can we have another blind day?” I asked looking at him and he burst into laughter with confusion.

“Why would you want to be blind again?” he asked picking me up and spinning around.

“Because we had so much fun and it was our closet point,” I smiled and he nodded kissing me.

“Let’s start now,” he replied pulling out two blindfolds.

 Okay guys (: one more chapter left then this is finally done! GAH! It's sad, but I actually have 20 chapters for Niall's Princess done! It's crazy! I'm working hard on that story so this chapter sucks I'm sorry /:

What do you want to see in the last chapter of this? Do you want to see the wedding or the future? Comment below on what you want to see so I can get working on the next chapter!! xx