Chapter 15

Guys. I seriously love this story more than any other story...(besides The Heart Healer of course). Like. Literally. I am in love with the story and all the plot twists. You've already encountered 2...really 3 plot twists. I have 3 more coming for you guys, and probably even more after that! This is going to be a REALLY long fic. Like probably close to 30 chapters...and maybe longer! Hope y'all is liking it! (: xx

****Zayn’s POV****

“I’ll be fine,” Natalie whispered as she held her arms tightly around my neck. My heart was beating too fast and I wanted to just keep Natalie wrapped up in my arms.

“I love you,” I choked out the only three words that could even come out of my mouth as the doctor came over and grabbed her hand. She gave me a weak smile and I pressed my lips to hers.

“I love you Zayn, I’ll be back with you before you know it!” she called as she disappeared behind the boring white doors to the get her surgery done. I felt my body shaking with emptiness. What if that was the last time I was ever going to see her? There were so many other things I would’ve told her…

“Zayn Malik?” someone called bringing me out of my thoughts. I looked over at the clock. Four hours had passed? What the hell? I stood up and walked over to the doctor hoping he was going to let me go see Nat.

“Mr. Malik, I hate to be the one to deliver this news,” he started and I stood there hoping that this was some sort of sick joke he was playing on me.

“Natalie died during the procedure.”

I shot up from my sleep, breathing heavily and sweat dripping off my forehead.

“Babe? Are you okay?” Natalie mumbled waking up slowly. I just stared at her. It was a dream. THANK GOD it was a dream. I wiped my forehead and scooped her up tightly into my arms. She groaned softly as I pressed her all over with kisses.

“Zayn,” she moaned and I let my forehead rest on her shoulder. She rubbed the back of my neck, but quickly pulled away.

“What’s wrong? Why are you sweating so much?” she asked frantically as I flicked on the lights. It was the middle of the night, but I could not go back to sleep after that.

“You died,” was all I could say. I stared at the wall across from me as Natalie rubbed my hand gently.

“What do you mean?” she pressed on and I took a deep breath as the scene replayed in my head.

“The procedure…it killed you,” I spoke sternly as I turned to her. I saw her swallow hard and she bit her lip.

“But you…you can get a really good doctor for me-,” she started, but I stopped her.

“That was your plan wasn’t it?! Just because I’m a singer and I have a lot of money…you just wanted me so I’d paid for your surgery,” I growled getting out of bed and running a hand through my hair.

“No Zayn! That’s not it at all! I love you. I’d never ask you to do something like that. I just…I just wanna fucking see you!” she screamed and I looked over at her to see her trying to fight her tears.

“Please, I need you,” she choked and I could see the truth lying in her blank eyes. I sighed and went over gathering her into my arms.

“I’m sorry I got angry,” I whispered tangling my fingers in her hair as my chin rested on her shoulder. She was shaking. I squeezed her tightly and I felt her relax in my arms. I lay us back down in the bed and wrapped the blankets around us.

“Get some rest,” she whispered and I nodded kissing her forehead.

****Natalie’s POV****

“Natalie, I haven’t seen you in a long time! What brings you in today?” my doctor asked taking my hand tightly. I took a deep breath and let it our slowly.