T H R E E🎤

Rosé hurried to her friends on the dance floor to spill about her conversation with taehyung. Lisa and Jisoo were half drunk dancing without caring about anything.Jennie was nowhere to be seen.
Rosé pushed her way through the crowd to reach them when a drunk guy started grinding on her. Rosé got startled but tried to push him away.

"C'mon babygirl, you look cute." the drunk guy said grabbing her waist.

"what the-" Rosè tried to get away but the crowd was too tight making it difficult.

Suddenly, the guy fell down flat on his butt. Rosè turned around to see the drunk guy on the floor struggling to get up. Just then she saw a guy pushing his way through the crowd to get out.

Jungkook had pushed the guy a little too hard but he didnt care. He just wanted to get out of the dance floor. He finally escaped the crowd and went out the club for some fresh air.

Just then Namjoon saw him going out from the nearby bar. "Where is jungkook going now.."

Seokjin who was sitting next to him was looking at somebody else. He was eyeing on the black haired girl who was half-drunk dancing freely on the dance floor. "I dont know." he said not taking his eyes off the girl. "By the way isnt she the manoban heiress who hosted the party?" he asked namjoon pointing at the blonde girl, also at the dance floor.

"Oh yeah, she's the one." Namjoon answered. 

"Then do you know the girl dancing beside her?" seokjin asked again.

Namjoon squinted at the girl. "Ahh her name is Jisoo i guess. She is also the Kim family and is the heiress of Redd fragrance."

"That luxury perfume company?" 

" Yep." Namjoon turned to seokjin," Somebody seems to be interested right, Jin hyung?" he teased seokjin. Seokjin just smiled sipping his drink.

Meanwhile, Rosè finally stepped out of the dance floor. She decided to go to the washroom because she felt suffocated.

After coming out of the cubicle, she washed her hands and gave one last look on the mirror and left the washroom. Once, she stepped out she suddenly heard camera clicking sounds.

Click

She hurriedly turned back. There was no one. She continued walking.

Click  Click

Another time. Rosè gulped out of fear hurrying her footsteps. The footsteps from behind hurried as well. The more she walked faster, the more the footsteps increased.

 Rosè panicked so she sprinted at the hallways and the person started chasing her. She was running as fast as she could but the person seemed to be running faster.

Suddenly, she heard a loud thump and turned around to see the person chasing was on the floor while a guy pinned him down twisting his left arm.

 Jungkook was coming out of the washroom and heard running steps. Once, he realized someone was being chased, he tripped the person and pinned him on the floor. He eyed the camera that was lying on the floor next to the guy.

"THE CAMERA" jungkook shouted at Rosè who was panicking. She suddenly came to her senses and was about to pick it up but the person pushed jungkook really hard and he hit the wall.

The person picked his camera and pushed Rosè who was near him and sprinted at full speed from the way he had chased her.

Jungkook tried to chase him but the guy was too fast giving up. He looked back at Rosè who was still on the floor, scared.