T H I R T Y THREE

It was D-day for their mission. Though it was a very poorly planned out mission, they were very determined about it and nothing could stop them.
The van that was taking them to the hotel and later the one that would help them escape was pure black, glossy skinned van.
Lisa drove it while Taehyung sat at the passenger seat. The rest sat behind going through their plans and making sure everything was okay.
Jimin, Namjoon, Seokjin and Jennie however went separately to the hotel a little earlier than the others.
Jimin had to take care of the CCTV room and he would leave Jennie at the lounge where she would be secretly observing the programme.

After, entering the hotel, the staffs became shocked seeing Jimin and hurriedly went towards him bowing.

" Sir, you didn't inform about coming?" the manager said.

"Oh, just visiting to look around." Jimin said.

" Ahh sure, sir. Would you like to eat first?"

" No, it's okay. Just one thing."

The manager looked up.

" My parents shouldn't know about this. Now, continue the good job." he tapped the manager's shoulder and he just nodded while bowing.

After walking the huge hallway, they stopped at the lounge room. Few people were conversing while having their drinks.
" Jennie, you will keep a watch here." Jimin turned to her, "And please be careful."

Jennie was fully disguised in a blonde hair and scarf, her eyes covered with fake glasses. " Of course. Don't worry."  she smirked making her way through the crowd. He could only nod at her.

The three headed towards the CCTV room. Jimin opened the door harshly, startling the operators inside.
" I would like you to leave the room." he smiled innocently.

" B-but..." the worker was confused.

" Please leave if you don't want to lose the job." he folded his arms.

The guys immediately stood up, bowing to Jimin rushing out.

" Oh...and make sure you don't tell anyone." he warned them.

" Well, that was easy." Namjoon said sitting infront of the monitors with almost 50 screens.
Jimin just smirked walking forward.

" Holy....are those Mr.Son's body guards?" Seokjin said squinting at the screens.

" Wait...there's a lot." Namjoon looked worried. " What are we gonna do Jimin?"

Jimin observed the screen and he estimated about 20 plus guards walking around. 

" Namjoon, switch on the in-ears."

He nodded typing on his laptop.

" Check, check." Jimin tested his in-ears.
" We hear you." Jungkook spoke.
" Guys." Jimin continued. " We need to be extra careful. There are 30 bodyguards for Mr.Son."
" What the fvck!" several voices were heard from his in-ears.

Jimin sighed heavily pushing his hair back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about half an hour, Jimin signalled the group to come through.

Before going out the van, everyone fist bumped.

" Guys, please be safe." Jungkook looked serious.

Everyone nodded in response. While coming out, Rosé gave a reassuring smile to him.

Lisa also came out the van and grabbed Taehyung's arms. " Good luck."
He got shocked, " Thankyou." he replied then turned back swiftly leaving her.