T W E N T Y TWO

Taehyung's Penthouse

Knock knock.

The door was received by Taehyung. Rosé and rest of the group had actually came. Taehyung got surprised himself.

" Come on in." he ushered them inside, " Thankyou for coming."

" Well, it's our pleasure." Rosé smiled.

" Anyways, you guys can sit on the sofa or go out to the pool." he pointed outdoors, " Maybe grab some drinks." he showed them the bar on the right side.

"Yess, you the best man." Jimin patted on his shoulders and pulled Jungkook and Hoseok to the bar.

" Wow, This penthouse is huge!" Lisa awed.

" It's Kim Taehyung's Penthouse." Jisoo replied while they followed Jennie to the pool. Seokjin was also there and he joined Jisoo.

" Rosé-ssi," Taehyung called and Rosé turned back, " Thankyou for bringing your friends."

" You don't need to thank me." Rosé and Taehyung walked together outside the pool, " Also, They are now YOUR friends too."

Taehyung smiled, " Not all of them."

" Thats okay." she looked at him.

" Why are you looking at me?"'Taehyung asked.

" Nothing. You just seem to be different now than before...?" she tilted her head.

" In.....what way??"

" You just seem too kind nowadays."

" Umm... wasn't i always?" Taehyung smirked.

" Oh no. You were just.....flirty?" she thought looking up.

" Maybe....i changed because of you, Rosé-ssi." Taehyung smirked again.

She was taken aback by his words, " Uhhh...maybe i was wrong. I'll take that back."

She walked towards her friends.

" Rosé-ssi, i am telling the truth."

She ignored him and walked faster with Taehyung following her.

" Please don't go away." he teased her.

" Taehyung-ssi, enough of your jokes." she kept walking ahead.

---

"I don't even know why i'm here." Hoseok said sipping his drink.

" You're here to get Jisoo back." Jimin replied leaning on the table.

" Pfft, what do you know Jimin." Hoseok looked pissed.

" You won't say anything but i do know for sure-." jimin looked serious, " that you still long for her."

Hoseok drank his whiskey in a go.

" Whatever the hell happened between you two, i understand it's private." Jungkook spoke, " But i feel you can fix it man."

" It's something that can't be fixed, Jungkook." Hoseok poured himself another drink, " Also, looks like she's happy with that guy."

" Noway." Jungkook sighed.

" Hoseok, you really are dumb." Jimin tsked.

Jungkook leaned closer to Hoseok, " Can't you see she's using him?"

Hoseok looked up at him.

" Maybe it is to make you jealous or for the sake of her company?" Jimin said.