S E V E N T E E N

The police station

" Mr.Son ordered his men to kill Bobby!" Jimin said to officer Chanyeol a little too loud.

" Does he think killing people is some kinda joke??" Jungkook didn't look good too.

Rosé was sitting in the middle of the two guys who looked like they would lose their anger at any moment. Officer Chanyeol was trying to understand their words looking from Jimin and back to Jungkook.

" How dare he kill him so heartlessly. ALSO in the middle of a party??" Jimin continued.

" They even talked about something like him being disobedient and shit." Jungkook spoke.

" Hold up, hold up." Chanyeol raised both his hands, " So, Rosé-ssi accidentally heard this conversation of Mr.Son with someone."

Rosé looked up and finally spoke, " Y-yes. We had a meeting about a campaign in his building."

" Are you sure about this, Rosé-ssi?" he asked her.

Rosé gulped, " Yes, I'm sure about this."

Chanyeol dialled a number on his telephone, " Jihyo, gather the police force. We are investigating The Sones Building."

---

Taehyung was sitting at the bench outside the office. He looked even more angry today. After finding out that it was Mr.Son's doing, he could feel blood boiling on his head. He suddenly stood up fiercely and punched the wall.

Rosé, Jimin and jungkook, all pulled him back.
" Whoa whoa whoa whoa. Slow down."

He tried to get away from their hold trying to leave the station but they pulled him back. Rosé let him go while the boys held him down. She looked down at him with worry.

Jungkook finally made him sit down, " Man, even though I hate you I know how it feels okay. Just calm down." he said.

Taehyung didnt reply looking at the floor while Jimin raised his brow at Jungkook.

Her friends also arrived at the moment.

" Rosé yahh, what did i hear? Can you like.....explain!!" Lisa shook her head.

Rosé pulled all three of the girls outside.

" So, you're telling me you heard that man accidentally when you went to washroom and looked like you had seen a ghost after coming back and say that you were thinking about something else and lie to MY FACE???" Lisa said hysterically.

" Look listen, Lisa I wasn't in my right mind and if I had said it to you then you would be screaming with your lungs." Rosé said holding Lisa's arms.

Lisa had a look of disbelief.

" I-i mean that aint wrong." Jisoo added.

Now, Lisa turned towards Jisoo with a look of disbelief.

Jennie pulled Rosé to the corner and held both of her arms from the side, " Rosé yahh, Are you sure you heard it??"

Rosé rolled her eyes, " I don't have ear problems, Jennie."

" Incase you misheard, you will be in trouble rosie you—."

" Enough. I have been thinking about this the whole night not sleeping for One second and i finally concluded that what I heard IS correct, Jennie."

Jennie just stayed quiet looking concerned.

" Jennie, I know you're concerned about me ok but i had to do this for Bobby's justice." It was Rosé's turn to hold her arms.

---

The Sones Building

" Excuse me, May i know what brings you all here??" one of the secretary stopped them in the entrance, looking at the police officers with confusion.

Chanyeol showed his police license right at the face of the secretary, " We came here for an investigation since Mr.Son has come out as a suspect. Now, will you please excuse us?" he said while pushing the secretary.

The secretary looked at them with shock and ran to his desk. He hurriedly dialled the telephone, " SIR, the police has invaded the building for investigation!!"

Suddenly, Chanyeol came up to his desk, making him jump.

" I'm sorry but could you guide us to Mr.Son's office?"

The secretary gulped but nodded at Chanyeol.

Irene and Tzuyu were walking in the hallway heading to the meeting room. A group of police officers passed by them making them confused.

" What is happening??" Tzuyu said touching her mouth. Irene observed them, " Looks like Mr.son got into trouble."

" What??" Tzuyu replied wide-eyed, " Then what about the campaign?? will it be cancelled??"

Irene sighed, " Calm down! this is Mr.son we are talking about. He isnt that careless."

The police were now going through Mr.Son's office . They were looking through the shelves and the racks. One of the men clicked some pictures of the room.

" I'm sorry to interrupt you, Mr.Son but you have come out as a suspect so we are here for some investigation." Chanyeol smiled at him.

Mr.Son nodded in response and was just looking at them calmly as he stood by the desk. His secretary looked a little scared as he watched the police raid his office. He also gave side glances to his boss time to time.

" Sir, there's nothing useful in here." one of the police said to Chanyeol.

He just nodded as he went through some of his files.

After about an hour, they finished their search.

" Thankyou for cooperating with us through the investigation. We will take our leave." Chanyeol bowed and they all left.

" No, it's fine officer." Mr.Son was giving them a smile as they left his office.

" Who told them?" he said as he lit his cigar.

" Sir, it might be one of those kids." his secretary said.

" Which kids?"

" The one with the Kim's son and Jeon's son.We have no clue right now."

" Then what are you waiting for? Find it. NOW."

" Yes sir, yes ok ok we will look it through now." the secretary bowed to him multiple times and rushed out of the office.

He exhaled thick clouds of smoke as he leaned on his chair.
.
.
You've done a big mistake.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda short chapter but enjoyy!!

Vote and comment❤️