S E V E N

The clubhouse

Meanwhile, Hoseok sipped his whiskey from the glass. The clubhouse was their hangout place that they first made when they were seventeen. The good times. For him atleast.
He was scrolling through his phone. An article appeeared on his screen.

Redd fragrance declining shares shows chance of climbing down their rank.

He scrunched his eyebrows. Suddenly, he missed jisoo.

" Instead of supporting me, you are trying to make me feel guilty." Jisoo shouted at him, " All i ever wanted was someone who could stand by me through my rough times. And i was stupid to think that it was you." she pointed at him with tear filled eyes.
" Calm down babe, please listen to me." he tried to hold her still, " Lets think it with our right minds.We can solve it in better ways."
" NO....noooo," jisoo pushed him with more tears falling, " Lets never meet again!" she ran her way to the door leaving Hoseoks apartment with a slam.

He finished his whiskey in a single go. His heart hurt everytime he thought about their good times. What happened?

Meanwhile,Jimin and Jungkook were in the car heading to the clubhouse, Jungkook driving.

" Jungkook you seriously brought Rosé for dinner??" 

" Yeah or my dad would kill me."

" Still Rosé agreed and that's what surprised me."

" Yeah that aint even important. I told about that man dying to her."

Jimin coughed several times.If he was drinking, he would have choked on it.

" And i also said you were still involved and if she could work with us too." jungkook continued ignoring jimin.

" What'd she say?" 

" She said she would think about it. But i know she will accept it."

Jimin gulped being nervous and only nodded along.

They reached the clubhouse shortly only to see Hoseok already half drunk. 

" Hoseok, dont drink too much." Jungkook took his glass away. 

Jimin looked at him with pity and frustration. 

" Tch, there are more glasses in the cabinet jungkook." he slurred.

Jungkook locked the cabinet " I won't let you take it."

" Then i'll drink it from the bottle." 

" And you think ill let yo-." 

" Can we just play snooker guys??" Jimin cut them. 

Both of them turned towards Jimin and stood up, going to the board. He smiled to himself. They could never reject playing game.

---

Rosé was just looking outside the window of her mother's car.

" Make sure you join in the conversation throughout the dinner." her mom said driving.

She stayed silent,looking out.