T W E N T Y SIX

Breaking News

On may of 22nd, Min Yoongi , the heir of 'Min hospital' has revealed of him being the owner of 'Asia Pharmaceuticals' . The company has been one of the highest ranking company at No.2 for six consecutive months. Everybody were curious about the anonymous owner . After Min's statement the people have been shocked.Min has also revealed that his girlfriend, Jennie Kim, the heiress of J Cosmetics Line,was there to support him from the very beginning of the company.

The Lounge cafe

"Miss Jennie Kim, we all are expecting an explanation." Lisa folded her arms as Jennie was being observed by the three girls.

Jennie sighed," I know it was a sudden announcement and I'm really sorry for not telling you guys."

The girls didn't say a word.

Jennie continued, "Actually....."

Flashback

" The sudden and mysterious death of Kim Haneul, Mistress of Kim technologies, have left all the citizens shocked and curious. Since, her last day was at Min Hospital, the speculators are suspecting the hospital. According to her previous reports, she didn't have any major problems and the death looked unrelated,increasing the suspicion."

This was the breaking point of Min Hospital at that time. The incident turned out so bad, that they even had to close it temporarily. After 10 years, the hospital had already reopened but their condition was nowhere to good. During that time, Yoongi's dad became alcoholic and his mother suffered from depression. So, Yoongi started handling the business at a really young age even he was still the heir.

One night, my parents were having a discussion after the dinner and they talked about Min hospital closing down permanently.

"One more down." mom said while smirking and dad just nodded drinking his whiskey.

"Min hospital is closing down?" i asked.

"Yes and tomorrow we are visiting them to give them...good wishes for their future." she replied.

"What are you so happy for?" i was confused.

"That means there's more chance for our company to climb the rankings, sweetie." dad spoke.

I just remained silent.

The next day we visited Min hospital and it would be closing after a month.

My parent were having conversation with the Mins and I decided to leave the room to wander around. That was the time, I saw Yoongi for the first time. He was sitting on the floor beside the huge window. He looked miserable and i hurried to him.

After that day, we became very close and we shared everything. The day of the hospital closing down was coming soon. It hurt me to see him so sad. I knew the hospital was very important to him. So, i said it.

"Don't close Min Hospital. We can start all over again."

"And the rest is history." Jennie finished. The girls were all so focused.