F O R T Y

(idk this chap is kinda cringe😂)

Jungkook's apartment

The two decided to drink and clear their minds for the night. They drank a little more than they had intended to. Bottles of beers and few whiskey laid on the floor as the two carelessly drank shot by shot.

They were already drunk.

" I wonder why mom cheated my dad?" Rosè pouted.

"I also wonder why my dad cheated my mom.."

"Anyways my dad was better than Mr.Jeon."

" Hahahaah..." Jungkook rolled on the floor, holding his stomach.

" Whaaat..?" she glared at Jungkook who was on the floor.

"This looks came from him.." he pointed at his face," this look...What are you saying?"

She rolled her eyes and drank another shot.

Little after,Jungkook started taking the bottles away.

"What are you doing?"

"You've drank enough." he struggled to stand up with bottles in his hand.

"Tch..give it!!" she grabbed the bottles.

"No...it is too much." he tried to balance his body straight.

"PLeaseeee!!!!" she stood up stumbling trying to take the bottles.

"Yah yahh....Rosè. Don't be stupid." he walked to his bar.

"I HATE YOU!!" she shouted all of a sudden stomping her feet.

Jungkook glanced back at her, sighing heavily," That's why it was a bad idea...."

"UWAAAAA..!!!!" she sat back down on the floor crying loudly. She was now all over the floor rolling on it and crying like a crazy girl.

"AISHH..!! Rosè get up.." Jungkook tried to hold her still but she kept tugging away.

Jungkook looked done with Rosè but he still grabbed her.

"I need more..." she flapped her arms getting away from him.

Jungkook have had enough. This time he held her tightly by the arms, facing her directly to him. " Roseanne." he looked straight into her eyes seriously.

She stopped moving and stared at him with big eyes.

"Let's call it for the night okay?" he was still staring at her with the same seriousness. She became quiet and blinked multiple times.

He didn't look away for sometime and Rosè was starting to blush.

"Do you know how much i missed you?.."he said suddenly, "After my dad told me to never meet you again."

His eyes soften and she felt her heart ache with his words.

They kept staring at each other for sometime. Rosè's heart was thumping really loud. She eventually said what she had to say.

"......I missed you too."

With that Jungkook crashed his lips onto Rosè. At first she got confused with the sudden kiss so she stayed frozen. But he continued moving his lips slowly.

Without realising, she was kissing him back. He held both sides of her face as he kissed her deeply.

Jungkook had always liked Rosè to tease around but recently it wasn't only about teasing. Well, he did used to get butterflies when she smiled or when she was just around him but nowadays he started to notice her lips. Those plump and pink lips.