F O U R T E E N

SK Mansion

Everyone went separate ways to find Jennie.
Now, the hall was a mess. All the people were running towards the exit, pushing and pulling.
Half of the people had already left the hall.

" Oh my god! Where is Roseanne? Roseanne??" Mrs.Park shouted while Mr.Kim was trying to find Taehyung and Rosé.

" They should be somewhere here." Mr.Jeon said following them.

" I thought I saw them at the bar. Where did they go now??" Mr.Kim said pushing some people.

Mrs.Park was dialling Rosé's number but she didn't pick it up. She kept on calling her continuously panicking.

" Namjoon-ahh where is Jungkook?" Mr.Jeon asked as he came towards them.

" I just saw him at that bar for a brief moment." Namjoon said pointing at there, " Dad wait a minute."

He spotted Hoseok passing by them.

" Hoseok!!" he shouted. Hoseok turned and saw him.

" Have you seen Jungkook??" Namjoon asked panting.

" No, I was just searching for him. He was with the group.I can't find them."

---

" This is a mess. Where's Yoongi??" Mr.Son shouted to his bodyguards.

" He left after the gunshot,sir. We don't know where." they replied.

" Aish that brat!!" he massaged his temple, " Let's go before the mess gets bigger."

They nodded and followed him to the exit.

Yoongi was rushing to the corridor which was now dark. Where is she??
He was searching through all the corridors.
Suddenly, He heard a sobbing of female at the hall. The female was sitting on ground, covering her face. He gave a sigh of relief.

" Are you alright? How long have you been here?" He said hugging the female.

" Yoongi!! im scared." she said while crying on his shoulder.

" Its ok, its ok." he calmed her down while picking her up, " Let's go home."

Then, they left the hall as he covered her face.

---

Jisoo and Seokjin decided to look for Jennie at the hall. All they could see were people running for their lives but no sign of Jennie.

" God, where the hell is she?" Jisoo put her hands on her waist.

Seokjin just looked through the crowd and gave a hopeless sigh.

Meanwhile, Lisa and Bambam were near the exit door, just to make sure if she was leaving from there.

" Damn, your friend really is something." Bambam said annoyed.

" Well, i know that nicely." Lisa focused on every single people leaving the hall.

Tarhyung had lost Rosé way earlier when they decided to look together. She looked really panicked so she disappeared herself somewhere in the crowd.
"Why are there still people??" he said frustrated. He decided to go to the corridor but it was too dark. He searched for his phone in his pocket but realised it wasn't there.
" Aishh, where did i leave my phone??"
He returned to the hall towards the bar they were in before.