T H I R T Y EIGHT

The prison

Jennie got her pass to the visiting room. She had thirty minutes to meet Yoongi. As she entered the room, she sat at the chair with a glass separator where Yoongi would be sitting from the other side. She tapped her feet continuously waiting for Yoongi to arrive.

Finally, he entered the room with a police guard.

"Yoongi..!" Jennie said excitedly.

He sat down not looking at her.

" Why did you put the drugs in his room, Jennie?" he asked straight.

"I-i wanted to...blame him too and make you come clean, even though the business is completely ours..." she replied looking down.

Yoongi sighed heavily, "Whatever you did, it was wrong...."

"I know! I did a great mistake..." she looked up with guilt.

"Okay, okay....since i confessed, i hope you know what you should do." Yoongi leaned forward, resting his hands on the table.

"Yes....i know." they stared at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seoul Hospital

Jisoo's dad had come to visit her. He sighed heavily while Jennie sat beside him with a worrying look.

"How did this happen?" he asked calming down.

Jennie shook her head. Jisoo was conscious already but she wasn't speaking a word.

"Jisoo, you hear me right?" her dad came closer.

She kept on staring at the window, ignoring him.

He gave another frustrated sigh.

Just then, Lisa and Rosè entered the room and bowed immediately after seeing Mr.Kim.

He nodded at them but stood up and left the room, leaving them confused.

The two girls came beside Jisoo.

"Jisoo....you're finally awake." Lisa said with a small smile.

She turned to them but didn't show any expression.

"How are you feeling...?" Rosè asked in a low voice.

She stared at her for sometime then looked back at the window.

Both Jennie and Lisa turned to Rosè with upset looks. Rosè stared at the floor as tears started brimming in her eyes.

"Jisoo looked away from you." Lisa said once they were out of the room.

Rosè just stayed quiet.

"What is happening Rosè??!" Lisa was now irritated.

Rosè continued looking down, quiet.

"You know Rosè....you were the last one to enter the van that night...." Jennie spoke up hesitatingly.

Lisa turned her head to her suddenly realising, "Right...."

Rosè stared at them with disbelief, " Jennie, the route i was supposed to take had dangers so i came from the longer one....What are you trying to imply huh??"

"No, i mean the pendant and you coming the last.....and now Jisoo looking away..." Jennie avoided eye contact.

"Wow....just wow. So, you guys really think i hurt Jisoo??"

Both of the girls stayed quiet.

"You know what....she is my best friend too! WHY do you think i would do that??" Rosè was fuming with anger. Her fist so tight that it was turning white.