F O R T Y NINE

unknown:

1

Rosè had got frantic after getting the strange message this morning. What the hell does 1 mean?? What were they planning to do? countdown till they start the real game? or a warning to any signs showing 1? or...1 person had been taken down?

She was really scared of all the possibilities. She couldn't even think properly at this point. So, she decided to meet Jungkook and Jimin at his office. There was no one she could trust anymore.

She finally reached outside the Jeon building and hastily took out her keys, practically running inside. Just at the hallways, she found Jungkook rushing to her as well.

"Jungkook!...Lisa isn't picking up her phone...i've been trying to contact her since morning...i'm getting really worried and scared. What if they took her??" she started talking quickly. She was shaking really bad.

"Rosè calm down...they can't do anything to her." he grabbed her and stopped her continuous shaking.

They came to the office where Jimin was already there waiting.

"Did you get the message Rosè?" he asked as soon as Rosè entered.

She nodded still shaking.

"What's wrong?"

"I-.....Lisa isn't picking up her phone.." she gulped, " What if the message meant.....they took her or maybe..." she started tearing up.

"We will find her. They won't do anything."Jungkook tried to calm her down.

Jimin just ran his hand through his silky hair. His head was going through a lot of things. Frustration became evident on him and he rubbed his forehead.

"I'll call Jennie." she pulled out her phone almost dropping it.

"Careful yah..." Jungkook said with concern.

"Je-jennie....have you heard from Lisa??" "No??...any idea where she is?......let's find her..."

Suddenly, her expression changed in anger, "WHAT?? you can't even take out time to find our missing friend??"

She cut her phone abruptly and threw it on the couch. "Jennie doesn't have time to find her."

Jimin clenched his fist and stayed silent.

Rosè picked her phone again and dialed her next bestfriend. "Jisoo! have you heard anything from Lisa?"

"Umm...nopp." Jisoo replied from the other line.

"She's missing....let's find her..."

"Rosè, i have something really important to do. Lisa is fine okay?"

"What??" the phone got cut and only the sound of beep beep was heard.

"Bitches." she whispered under her breath.

"Aishh....i can't take this anymore.." Jimin suddenly stood up. "Jungkook, tell me if it is you."

"What the fuck!!" Jungkook said shocked.

"Yahh....is it you?" Jimin raised both his brows annoyed.

"Wow.....so you...i mean my two bestfriends were actually suspecting me??!" he turned to Rosè with anger and pain.

"Listen Jungkook....we-"

"No please, Rosè....even you...suspected me??"

"WE....had a photo of you in the hoodie okay!!"

Jungkook sighed heavily and turned to them with a distressed look. "A fucking hoodie? and what else?"

Rosè went quiet this time. She couldn't handle the pain she was feeling while looking into his eyes.