T H I R T Y FIVE

Jungkook moved his face closer and closer towards Rosé. She shut her eyes, unable to think properly. Her heartbeat getting crazier every second.
Is he really doing this? What is happening?

Suddenly, the door opened and both of them jumped. They were now facing a breathless Irene.
( Please dont get mad at me🙏)

" Thankgod you two are here!" she said between heavy breathing, " Rosé, you leave now. Go straight from this way." she pointed to the right side. " The area is clear and get in the van. Jungkook, we still have to drag the body." she glared at him.

" Y-yeah....let's go" He turned to Rosé, " Go straight to the van and be safe, okay?" Jungkook said walking backwards while Irene was already running the opposite way.

" Yeah, you too." she gave a thumbs up and ran to the right side.

Rosé was almost at the end of the corridor when Jennie called her from the ear-piece.
" Rosie-yah! Go to the elevator and get out from behind the lounge room."

She stopped immediately after hearing Jennie's words. She didn't think for a second and turned back again heading towards the elevator. She had memorised all the escape routes and this was one of them too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Jimin-ah." Namjoon called as they were ready to leave the CCTV room.
" What?"
" The camera of the hallway outside Mr.Son's room has been destroyed." he said looking at the black screen.
" Yahh, just leave it. We have to hurry."

Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin reached outside the van after making sure all of them had escaped. They were waiting for them to arrive. Lisa was inside the van ready to drive off.
After a few minutes, Taehyung, Jungkook and Irene came carrying Mr.Son's body.
They placed his body inside the van.

" Fuck...that was hard." Taehyung panted while Irene wiped her sweats.
They all got inside the van waiting for the rest.

Soon after Jennie came running inside the van.

" Who's left?" she said taking out her scarf.

" Rosé." Jimin said as all of them looked to the path waiting for her figure.

She also came running not long after. She got in the van and rested on the seats panting hard.

Now Jimin counted all of the members.
" Eight...nine...ten..." he scrunched his eyebrows. " Ten? We were eleven right?"

Everybody looked confused.

"Jisoo." Both Hoseok and Seokjin said together after realizing she wasn't there. They glared at each other.

" Guys...." Lisa turned from her driver's seat. " Actually she said she had an urgent work and left earlier. She also said we should leave without her and meet her at the abandoned building." she said worriedly.

" What urgent work?" Jennie looked slightly angry.

" I-i don't know."

" Guys, she said she would meet us at the abandoned building. Let's just leave here now!" Irene also looked upset.

" Yeah...we should hurry now." Jimin checked outside.

Hoseok sighed heavily, massaging his forehead.

Then they drove away from the alley heading towards the abandoned building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like every abandoned building, this wasn't any different. It was already getting dark and they all went inside turning on their flashlights.
They walked through dusty floor and carefully dodged the tables and chairs scattered everywhere.
Taehyung lead them to a huge room with a few chairs and a single bulb hanging from the ceiling.
He switched it on and pulled one chair right below the bulb.
Jungkook who was carrying the man set him down on the chair. He was still unconscious.
They waited for him to wake up. After an hour, the man slowly opened his eyes and started fidgeting on the chair.
All of their heads snapped to him.
Irene and Jimin were right infront of him.