F O R T Y TWO

( im weak....)

The clubhouse

Sounds of clinking glass filled the room. Jimin poured himself another glass of whiskey. Today, it was only him in their clubhouse. A bottle of whiskey was almost finished by him alone.

The alcohol slowly started to show its effect. His body was losing its balance. Still, he poured another glass. He had a lot of thoughts going on his head.

Ding.

A message notification disturbed his thoughts. He sighed because he was expecting it. The message.

Unknown:

I told you to stop the two guys at the party right?

He read the message and sighed deeply again.

Jimin saw Rosè disappear from the crowd. He couldn't say anything.The announcement was still going on.

"Wait..." Jungkook looked around," Where is Rosè?"

Taehyung turned around too as they realised the girl was not there.

"She was right here.." Taehyung creased his brows. Then he looked up at Jimin who was silent.

" Yah, i think she went to the washroom.." Jungkook said scratching his nape.

"Wasn't she standing next to you?" Taehyung raised his brows at Jimin.

"Yeah...."he said looking down.

"Where is she?"

Jimin gulped not knowing what to do.

"Jimin....she isn't in the restroom?" Jungkook asked concerned.

He shook his head.

"Then where the hell is she?"

He couldn't stay silent anymore.

"She is probably in the garden by now." he spoke, "You guys better hurry."

Another message popped on his screen.

Unknown:

Jennie should probably know your secret.

He kicked one of the chairs and it flew to the other side.

"Fuck it! I don't care." he breathed heavily, grabbing the glass with shaky hands.

Ring ring ring.

His phone vibrated and he looked at the screen.

Jennie calling....

He massaged his forehead aggressively.Instead of picking it up he decided to ignore.

The continuous ringing filled the room. He noticed the bottle of whiskey had finished and pulled a new one. Ignoring the loud ringings, he drank his whiskey in a single shot.

-----------

Kim technologies and co.

"Hi! is Kim Taehyung here yet?" Lisa asked the secretary.

"No, maam but he should be here by now."

"Oh, then i'll wait." she sat at one of the chairs, tapping her feet continuously.

After getting the mysterious message, she kept on thinking about it the whole night. You will be surprised? Who the hell was it? Her mind couldn't think properly. She hadn't even asked Jennie about it.