F O R T Y SEVEN

Cont.

The men were bulky and rough, their guns swinging from their shoulders. They pulled the two girls like they were nothing inside the huge warehouse. The one they had suspected as the 'drug factory' of Yoongi and Jennie.

Entering the warehouse, they finally saw how it looked like inside. It was just plain huge space with long tables aligned. On the table were hundreds of plastic bags and white substances. Drugs. Thought Lisa who was being pulled towards a metal chair.

"So, this is where you make drugs?" she said bravely as the two girls were pushed to the chairs.

"We dont make drugs. We import and sell them." Jennie replied in a serious tone.

This wasn't the Jennie that they knew. She was a whole different persona right now. Her vibes were really dark and Rosè didn't like it one bit.

"You guys followed me here because.....you suspected me as the unknown person or whatever...right?" Jennie stood infront of them hands folded.

"Yes." Rosè snapped her head to Lisa. She didn't look scared at all.

Jennie gave a sigh," And what made you think i was IT?"

"I saw the hoodie in your apartment."

"Look here, Lisa.." Jennie stepped closer leveling to her head, "A weak evidence like that will get you nowhere. Only to the wrong ones."

Rosè stared at her with wide eyes. What if she was right?

"Then...."Rosè spoke for the first time, " Do you know who is it?"

"Taehyung..." was all Jennie said.

Lisa and Rosè shared glances. She was so confident about it.

"Why do i feel like you are trying to put all blame to Taehyung?" Lisa stared directly at her.

"Because i have evidence."

"What....evidence?"

"I saw the hooded man one night. I was still in the car. Then he pulled down his hoodie and there i saw.....Taehyung."

Rosè and Lisa were confused with her very short of a story.

"Anyways my dear friends...." Jennie cocked her brow, " i'm not interested in bullshits like that and i have tons of stuffs that i need to finish. So, stop accusing me and leave me out of this mess."

"You know you're explanation is too short." Lisa said.

"If you don't ask any questions i'll let you go understand?"

"But-" Rosè shushed her. "Okay, we wont ask any more. Let us go."

"Good.But before that.." Jennie folded her arms again," If you tell anybody about this place or even our encounter.....consider yourself gone."

The two girls were set free and they ran to the path they had come from.

Jennie stood at the entrance watching them run away.

"Ma'am why did you let them go?" one of her bodyguards asked.

"They are still my friends." she said staring at the dark space they had disappeared from.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Redd Fragrance building

"We entered the top ten company's list." Jisoo's father said with a huge smile.

Her mother stood beside him while Jisoo stood infront of their desk.

"Jisoo, my daughter...you have made me proud."