F O R T Y ONE

SK Mansion

A monthly party for gathering was held today. Only few of the companies were called. Those who had proper relation with Mr.Kim( Kim Technologies and co.)

Mr. Jeon was also invited surprisingly. He started talking with some new people in the party. Making connections was very important in business.

Suddenly, he saw Mrs.Park making her way to him from the corner of his eyes.

"Excuse me, Mr.Kang but may i have a talk with him? privately?" she asked the man. He nodded leaving with a weird expression.

"Hello mr.Jeon, nice to see you here." she smiled.

"Yes hello, nice to see you too." he didn't smile.

"I was really furious when i saw the articles of us."

"They have already been taken down, Mrs.Park."

" Oh thank god! Other wise i wouldn't have been nice with you." she raised a brow.

"What do you mean?" he became confused with her tone.

" It was you, wasn't it?" her voice became low.

"What?? No...i don't know what made you think that I DID it. Clear this misunderstanding or i'll have to use a not so good method." Mr.Jeon looked angry.

By now, most of the people were staring at the two.

She gave a sigh with disbelief," So, you're threatening me?"

"Yes." he left the hall while Mrs.Park stared at his back speechless.

After greeting half of the guests, Jungkook sneakily made his way to the bar. Rosè was already sitting at the corner side.

"Are you done with the greetings?" she asked.

"Yeah, finally...our parents are on the other side of the room." he said sitting next to her.

"What? Are they talking?"

"I don't know. I just saw Mrs.Park going towards my dad."

"Jungkook! You know how my mom is..." she stood up to look at the crowd. But she only saw Mrs.Park standing with a glass of wine.

"I don't think anything happened right...?" he stretched his neck to see clearer.

They went back to the bar and sat down. After getting some drinks, they were talking about random things. Rosè felt someone coming to their way so she turned front. It was Taehyung. He was slowly walking to them as he eyed Jungkook from top to bottom.

"Oh Taehyung! When did you come?" she pulled him to the next seat.

"I came just now."

"Was it the paperworks?"

"Uhh...yeah. There's too many right now." he scratched his head.

"Don't overwork yourself..." she said.

" Ok ok....no need to worry." he ruffled her hair with his boxy smile.

Jungkook became shocked by his action. He looked at them folding his arms but Taehyung just ignored.

"So, who else are coming?" Taehyung asked.

"He should be here by now..." she looked ahead.

Just then they spotted Jimin making his way through the crowd. He didn't look as cheerful today.

"Why late?" Jungkook followed his eyes as Jimin straight ordered a whiskey at the bar.

"Had to finish some work." he gulped down his whiskey.