T W E N T Y THREE

Kim Taehyung's Penthouse

They were continuing the game for sometime when they got tired of it.

" Ahhh, i'm so hungry." jungkook stretched.

" Yeah, its already pretty late too." Jimin said.

Just then Jisoo came back with a gloomy face and sat down at the couch. All of them looked at her surprised. Hoseok came shortly after her and went straight to the bar.

" Why does he look like he's going through some tragedy?" Seokjin asked.

" Because he is." Jimin raised his brows.

Seokjin looked at him uncomfortably.

" I'll order some pizza. Okay?" Jungkook looked at everyone.

" Yeah, chicago pizza!" Rosé replied. They both clicked their fingers looking at each other, excited.

" I think we should call Taehyung." Jimin said.

" I'll get him." Lisa stood up and went towards the balcony.

Rosé eyed her weirdly.

Back in the balcony, Taehyung was enjoying the cool breeze alone.
He heard quiet footsteps beside him and turned to his side, facing Lisa.

" I'm sorry for disturbing your.....alone time." Lisa said.

" No, it's okay."

Lisa just stared at the scenery infront, " Why are you ignoring me?"

Taehyung looked at her shocked, " Huh?"

" Yes, ignoring me." Lisa turned to him, " You aren't even talking about it."

Taehyung tried to remember anything and make sense about lisa's words.

" I'm sorry, Lisa-ssi. I don't know what are you talking about." Taehyung still looked shocked.

Lisa was now eyeing him weirdly. She slowly tilted her head. " You don't know what I am talking about?"

Taehyung shook his head innocently.

Lisa took a deep breath, " Taehyung-ssi, remember the night we met in a business meeting? i gave you my number."

" Yes yes, i do remember that."

" Right after that night, you texted me."

Taehyung blinked twice, " No......I never texted you, Lisa-ssi."

" Taehyung, you texted me and i replied. After that we texted for almost three months and you suddenly stopped texting me a month ago. When...when...we were almost a thing." Lisa looked down.

Taehyung was speechless. He was still trying to process her words.

She pulled out her phone and showed him the text messages.

" Wait wait wait." Taehyung read through the messages, " I sent this??"

" Then who."

" Lisa-ssi, this really isn't me. Look the number isn't mine either."

" Then who....was i talking to?" Lisa asked still shocked.

" Wait, it must be some of my friends. They check my phone everytime." he said while looking through the messages. He creased his brows.

Lisa gave a sigh of disbelief and pulled her phone away from his hands angrily.

" Friends?!" she raised her voice, " All this time i was getting fooled by your friends?!"