01| P A R I S

Saturday 30th August, 8:43pm, 1973

ELLADORA ZHAVIA URSULA Black III stood outside of Grimmauld Place, her home. She had went to see a few of her friends, who were on holiday, in France. She knew that her mother would do anything for the house to be calm when she came back, she was the role model Walburga Black wished for.Like Regulus Black .Sirius Black...not so much, he was the opposite of what his mother wished for.A disgrace.

Elladora heard shouts, which were faint, since Grimmauld was overloaded with magic from recent ancestors who had lived their, Elladora Black (The first) Ursula Black, Phineas Black, and so on.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK THE THIRD!COME DOWN HERE YOU DISGRACE, ELLADORA NEEDS A CALM WELCOMING AFTER TRAVELLING!"
"NO-DON'T BREAK THAT-!YOU FILTHY BLOODTRAITOR, GO TO YOUR ROOM!YOU DONT DESERVE HER WELCOMES!"
Elladora, known as Ella or Elle, sighed, hesitantly knocking on the door, then pushed it open, 'how can mother be so naive and leave it open for muggles?'
No one ever said Ella hated her mother, she just thought different of her mothers beliefs, which Walburga doesn't know. Walburga Black thinks her daughter is a perfect, cunning and ambitious Slytherin, with outstanding.

"Mother, I'm home!"Ella's voice rang through Grimmauld Place like a bell, her family would noticed her voice, and Orion Black appeared at their kitchen smiling down at her, which was rare,"Ella, dear, nice to see you, your mother is dealing with your disgraceful brother."

Ella bit back a retort, and asked politely,"Reg?"Orion knew what the question was,'What about Regulus?' This question made Orion beam,"Ah, Regulus, he's in his room, not annoying his mother like Sirius is, you can go and see him, his friends are coming later, so you should say hi now, and did I tell you, Elladora, you look beautiful."

Ella laughed,"Thank you, father."
Elladora Lena Ursula Black the third was attractive, according to most Hogwart boys, her hair was curly, and natural-obviously black, she was tanned because of Paris, and her grey, cloudy eyes were bright, surprisingly.Sirius was one of the most attractive boys in Hogwarts, while she was the most attractive girl, even though Sirius was a disgraceful Gryffindor, he was still family to Ella, and family always had a place in her heart.

Ella trudged along the steps of the Noble Black Family house, as portraits of her ancestors, and great great grandfathers and grandmothers greeted her, as she politely greeted the, back, and she reached the door that said: Regulus Black. KEEP OUT!

Ella's hand connected with the doorknob, and stopped, she smirked, knowing fully well she should knock, but then she did, her knuckle connecting to the door, it's not like she wanted to walk in on her brother naked."Come in."

She heard the voice say, their was no emotion, then Regulus Arcturus Black the second looked up, his cloudy eyes connecting to her smoky eyes, and he suddenly stood up, his hand ran through his hair, happiness in his voice,"Merlin, Elle, finally after weeks of not seeing you, mother and Sirius have been arguing constantly, how-?!"

She chuckled,"Reg, I'm good, but how is mother, and father...and how is our-Sirius behaving?"She winced, knowing she and Regulus knew that Sirius would've been shouted at atleast thrice a day.
The Black daughter closed the door, sitting on Regulus's bed, beside him, and he smiled, taking her hands into his own,"Alright, I guess, I can't hear what they're saying...but I feel like Sirius is a millimetre away from being disowned."

Elladora looked down at her tanned hands which were held into her brother's pale hands, and to change the subject, she joked,"Have you been out a lot?You seem like a vampire, Reggie."
Regulus laughed, smiling knowing it had been a long time since he smiled,"No one can be as gorgeous as you, sister, not everyone experiences being the most attractive girl in Hogwarts."

"Hey, I didn't ask to be-"
True, it was most the boys in Slytherin and Ravenclaw-even some Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs.
Ella and Regulus heard the doorbell ringing, and knocks, "Well, I guess your friends are here, bye."
Regulus nodded, kissing her forehead slightly,"I'll make sure Avery doesn't flirt with you,"Regulus heard Ella laughing in the distance.

Ella reached a room, where the doorknob was lose, and the wood was slightly dirty, where only one person would go in anymore, and that person was Sirius Orion Black the third.
Ella knocked, like she did for Regulus, Sirius should be deserved equally like everyone else.
"You can disown me now, Walburga, don't pretend like I'm not a disgrace-"

She heard Sirius's ragged voice say, and she walked in, and he couldn't deny, she was extremely attractive, though thinking that about his sister, was weird."Oh-Lelé, I see Paris has treated you well,"Lelé was a nickname that Sirius used for Elladora, since her middle names was Lena,

She rolled her eyes,"We're leaving in two days, so I just wanted you to know, you'll be at home(Hogwarts) before you know it, with James, Lupin and Pettigrew."
Sirius smiled,"I was planning to run away, want to come-to be honest, I think I'm drunk, telling you my plan-"

His voice was slurred, but sounded fake, and Ella scoffed, turning away,"This is home, Sirius, whether you like it or not, it's where your memories were real, and were made.Where you had fun before your first year.Spend your last moments being happy, Siri."