24| S A D

IT WAS THE night.Elle couldn't sleep, nearly a week passed since she was brought into the Hospital Wing, and she had a few days left till she left it.

She didn't know how she managed to spend her last month of her sixth year in the Hospital Wing.It was already the 17th of July, and less than a week till the Holidays.

She heard a creak.Elle imagined it was her bed, since she was shifting around and was sweating, because it was the Summer.
Then a freak next to her was heard.She panicked, hoping nothing bad would happen.Again.

"Don't scare me like that again, Elle."
She froze.
"You know how much I love you."
"I couldn't bare to watch you be hurt."
At first she thought it was her brother.But she realised who it was.And she quivered.

"Then again, it was me who hurt you."

————
Sorry for the short chapter.Its very short.Tbh, I would say I had short time as my excuse.But atleast you have the next chapter ahead, already!Anyone have any actors, artists idc anyone, to play as Elle in the next book.But I can't have anyone with blonde hair, sadly, because Elle has black hair in this book, and people will be like 'wtf, why did she have black hair now blonde?'

I wanted Sabrina Carpenter play as Elle, but :(.I like how I'm asking you but I have the first two chapters as drafts on the new book, with someone I chose to play as Elle.

But please, comment anyway, then I might change who I originally thought.I thought of Sofia Carson...any Pretty Little Liars:the perfectionists fans?No?Okay...

Love u 3000, Karni

Also.comment if u think I should make the whole book with all the chapters for the next book, like I did for this or if I should make a chapter, or three every week?