09| D E A T H - E A T E R

Wednesday 31st September 5:03pm 1973

IT WAS ALREADY the end of September, and Evans Rosier and Elladora Black I were closer than they were 31 days ago.

Elle laughed," No! I am not answering that." Evan sighed, raising his eyebrows at her exhausted, then he said," Fine, only if you answer this question," she looked up at him curiously, "When's your birthday?"

She groaned, as he laughed," You have to answer, Elle." She mumbled something, then he glanced," Sorry, what was that?" He asked, cupping his ear, she then said loudly,

"1st of October."

His eyes widened, "Bloody hell! That's tomorrow-"

"Which is why I didn't tell you," she muttered," You didn't tell me your birthday!"

"That's because it had already gone, and I didn't wanted to spare you the sadness." he reminded.

"So it's in September?" she grinned, and he hesitated," It is...okay, 9th of September?"

"Close," he smirked.

"5th?"

He opened his mouth to reply, then was cut off by a desperate voice,"-Elle, sorry to interrupt your love fest but it's urgent, c'mon!"

Elle looked at Evan in apology and caught up to her friend.

---[]<>[]---

" WHAT IS IT, Narcissa?" asked an irritated Black.

"Hush, and listen up buttercup." muttered Narcissa, then Elle thought, she's been hanging out with me too much.

They stopped at the corner of a turn, and when they peeked out of the corner, they saw a group huddled together. There was one person that Elle noticed that was huddled up, and she knew Narcissa recognised her too.

You could easily spot the black haired girl - with crazy curls and dark, eyes that could kill, say the wrong word to her, she could murder you in your sleep.Bellatrix Black.Soon to be Bellatrix Lestrange.

Their voices were hushed, but you could only hear part of their conversation—

"We need to please the Dark Lord!"said a voice harshly, then the next voice, which was easily recognizable, sneered ,"Yes, but first we need to do as he wishes!"

"Why don't you be more louder, Bellatrix?"said another deep voice, and she but back a snarky comment, but obviously she couldn't hold back on being horrible,"Shut your gob, Mulciber!Or I'll tell the Dark Lord you haven't been respectable towards him.Now go!"

Mulciber scurried off, not arguing against Bellatrix, choosing the wise decision.

Narcissa and Elle ran off before Bellatrix could see them, and throw a massive fit and throw hexes and curses, which she would obviously do, to her own sister and cousin—even if it was by the order of the Dark Lord, whom she knows less than Narcissa and Elle.

Elle and Narcissa reached the bottom of the Astronomy Tower, and then probably a decade later, they reached to the top, where Narcissa was panting, and Elle's breath was just ragged.

"And this is why you should've taken on Quidditch."muttered Elladora under her breath, and Narcissa castes a glare her way,"Quidditch isn't my thing—Elle-you-should-know-by-now—"said Narcissa, pausing for breaths.

"We should get back to the Common Rooms, before Louisa finds we're missing."

Said Narcissa, and Ella agreed, after a few minutes, they reached the dark dungeons, and walked into the Common Room, saying simply,"Pureblood Prejudice."
They ran up to their dorm, as they ran in, crashing to the floor, they both muttered a,"Ow."

They looked up, and saw a horrified looking Louisa pacing across the room.
"Lou–we-we can explain!"said Narcissa quickly, and Ella nodded, "Yeah!What she said!"

Louisa shook her head."No, that's not what I'm terrified about, or more like shocked about, you can tell me later, but there's something I need to tell you."grimaced Lou.

Narcissa and Elladora shared glances, as Ella asked nervously,"I'm afraid to ask...what is it?"

"I just heard, Sirius Black is planning to run away next summer-just before we start our 7th year."said Louisa exhilarated, and looked up,"and that's not the only thing."

Narcissa looked at her, expecting an answer any second,"It can't be that bad..."
"Oh but it is."muttered Louisa,"Apparently, I heard a few of his friends say to mark the occasion, in a month he's going to...do something."

Narcissa wore a horrified expression, and the two girls looked of at Elle, who was biting her lip, who also wore an identical expression.
"Do you know what it is?Because whatever Sirius does, it's always bad."

Louisa shocked her head,"No, I don't know what it is...but they said they'd talk about it on the seventh floor, since it's vacant."
"We'll be there, all of us."
"Not together though."said Louisa, and Narcissa gave her a baffled look.

Elle then said, so Narcissa would understand what Lou meant,"It'll be weird if three Slytherins go up to the seventh floor together, who knows what people will think if four Gryffindors go up.It'll seem like we're up to something, though if we're alone, then we wouldn't do anything by ourselves."

Narcissa nodded.
"When?"

"Tonight."
———
Hi!Hope you like this chapter, if you're wondering,'how is she spamming chapters?does she finish it in a second?' And the answer is, is because all of these chapters are drafts before I publish it, I'll atleast have about 30 chapters in this book, no more no less, and then once all 30 drafts are done, I'll be publishing them.

Thanks, love u guys 3000, Karni

P.s I watched avengers endgame a few hours after it came out, and can I just say, I'm still depressed.