16| H A P P Y

SPAIN, MADRID 5:03am.

THEY COULDN'T BELIEVE what they were seeing.It was gorgeous.They had seen pictures in books about Madrid, but they hadn't thought it would be like this.

Buildings were seen in the distance, shops were closed and open, on the horizon you could see the sun rising, the sky was a colourful orange, with light pink in parts of the sky.It was as if the clouds were dyed.The sun blinded their eyes, even though it was barely up, since it was around 5am.

Elle gaped,"Well...lets have a look around!"
She skipped forward, looking back, her hair flipping,"What are you waiting for?"

They followed behind her, eagerly, Louisa looking round, whilst Narcissa glanced in the shops that were open."Apparently, there's an area here where there are only witches and wizards, and I don't think I could live without performing magic, since there muggles around."said Narcissa, and Louisa asked.
"Do you know where this place is?"

An awkward silence filled the air, and Elle laughed as the two looked at her confused,"Mother told me the area, because she didn't want us around muggles, but you two weren't listening."

Louisa cleared her throat, nodding, and Narcissa groaned,"I wish we could apparate, now we have to walk, which is the muggle—"

"We walk too, you know."said Louisa, harshly in Elle's opinion.

–———
I know this is very short, but next one will be longer.

Love u 3000, karni