04| A L L I N E E D T O L I V E W I T H I S C A F F E I N E

Wednesday 3rd September, 8:17am, 1973

"CAFFEINE IS ALL I need to live with."Ella announced, as she walked into the kitchen with Narcissa, Louisa by her side, Narcissa snorted, as Louisa gave Ella a 'really' look,"So you can't live without me?"she gave a dramatic gasp."How dare you?!"

Narcissa scoffed,"Yeah, thanks for mentioning me, Louisa."Louisa looked at her, her mouth agape, then suddenly said ,"Oh, and Narcissa too!"Narcissa stared, now it was her giving Louisa a 'really' look, then she said,

" 'cause that makes a difference."
Ella rolled her eyes,"You two bickering is what I need right now-and I need, guess what?Caffeine."
"Chocolate."Louisa said, as Ella was saying,'-and I need, guess what?'

It was Ella's turn to scoff,"Wow."Louisa turned red, scowling.
Then, they didn't realise a group of Gryffindors were sat in front of the, watching the whole scene, and that group of Gryffindors, was the Marauders.

"Oh-yay, we had an audience, well done, hope you liked our show, and goodbye-"
"Nope, you're not leaving,"Ella announced, grabbing onto Louisa's wrists, and the Flint girl glared.

"Hello, sis."said Sirius, grinning, she ignored him, and he should've known why, because he hexed Slytherins for fun.
"What, why're you ignoring me, Lelé?"Silence filled the air, and he sighed.
"Why'd you think?"She asked,"Oh, it's probably not why your hexing Slytherins."She said sarcastically.

Sirius furrowed his eyebrows,"How'd you know we did that last night?"
Ella snapped her head up, her eyes widening,"You did it last night?!Not even a week into school starting and you're bullying people?And I imagined it was your gang of Gryffindors when you said we."

Sirius flushed, and the sandy brown haired boy known as Remus, said politely,"I told them it was wrong, but they never listen."

"Sounds like you, never listening."sneered Ella,"When I said,'make happy memories.' I didn't mean you hexing people for the fun of it."she was nearly shouting, and Narcissa muttered to Louisa quietly,
"Shouldn't we stop her?"Louisa quickly shook her head rapidly,her hair flying and she turned to look at Narcissa, as she sat beside her,"No, I'm enjoying Sirius Orion Black the third being shouted at for hexing our housemates Cissa, ours."

Narcissa agreed, and Ella continued,"Atleast Pettigrew and Lupin are the kind ones around, then you'll wonder why Regulus never talks to you, or why I might never speak to you again,you told me about your plans next summer, now I'm thinking you'll actually go through with it."

Elladora Lena Ursula Black III then stomped off, leaving the kitchens, and heading to the Great Hall, Slytherin table. Narcissa and Louisa glanced at each other, following behind, as they saw Sirius staring at the empty space Ella was sat in, as James Potter was gawping.

"Bloody hell, who knew she could be hot when she's feisty, like Evans I say,." James ran his hand through his messy hair, and Remus hissed," Now is not the time, Prongs."

The Potter boy rolled his eyes, then jumping of a stool, "C'mon, Padfoot, Wormtail, Moony we have classes, and every single one is with Evans and that delightful sister of yours." James grinned, then Remus followed him behind, and James looked at him in confusion, "Wha - Moony what are you doing? I have to go for classes, you have-"

Remus grinned, "Well, I have the same classes as you."James then stopped, his hands running through his messy hair, saying,"You've got to be seri-joking."
"Some one has to keep you under controlled,"muttered Remus, as the two left the kitchen and the Marauders left was Sirius and Peter.
"Regulus hates me because I've been hexing his housemates?"whispered Sirius, as Peter glanced at him, sympathising the big,"Padfoot, it isn't your fault...if you knew, I'm sure you'd stop," Peter said quietly.

"That's the thing.I wouldn't."
————[]«»[]————

"LAST YEAR SINCE some children have had trouble and had been silly with their partners, I have decided to choose them,"grinned Professor Slughorn, as students began to groan, muttering,'no...'

"Now, first: Bellatrix Black and...Alice Fortesque, Lucius Malfoy and Frank Longbottom, Narcissa Black and James Potter,"Then, that was when Ella felt sorry for Narcissa, and glanced her way, who gave a pleasing look, then suddenly smirked, she looked over at Louisa, who grinned, and Narcissa gave them a playful scowl.

"...Louisa Flint and Lily Evans, Elijah Flint and Remus Lupin, Elladora Black and Ja-Severus Snape,"Ella then breathed out, not realising she had been holding her breath, and sat next to her fellow housemate, smiling,"Ciao, Severus."

"I think Slughorn's picking favourites today, we're the only Slytherin pair,"Severus snorted, then said, in his usual monotone voice,"I'm just glad I wasn't partnered up with one of the Marauders."He sneered the word Marauders-or spat it out.

"Look, I'm sorry, for what trouble Sirius's caused."Severus gave her a faint smile.
"Thanks, but I'd rather hear it from them-"
,"Which'll be never.-"

"-Now, for the first pair to make a perfect potion of...Amortenia, they will be each awarded a bottle of Felix Felixis (Is that how you spell it?), known as Liquid Luck!"

Severus and Ella rolled their eyes, as the young Black said,"Easy."Severus agreed, saying at the same time,
"Anyone who fails.Ha."

After half an hour, Ella sighed, slumping back into her chair,"Okay, either we win this Felix Felixis, or Lily Evans and Louisa do-no doubt Louisa took part."
Severus agreed-partly,"Hmm...maybe, but if Lily has a partner that doesn't do anything, she usually wants them to do something."

Ella laughed,"I've always wondered, how did the ambitious Slytherin, Severus Snape, and perfect Gryffindor, Lily Evans, muggleborn because friends?"
Severus stiffened up, and she raised her hands, and before she could say anything, someone's voice snapped her out of her thoughts,

"I've always wondered that too, Zhavia."James Potter's voice said,"Kinda glad a Slytherin like you thought of it too!"He paused,"Hey, that rhymes!"
Ella rolled her eyes,"Don't call me Zhavia, cool, and no one cares."