27| H E L P

REGULUS BLACK WAS furious.This side was never seen.He was a quiet, intelligent and never attention seeking person.He was attractive.Most girls had asked him out, even sneaked love potion in his food, but he suspected it and gave it to his friend, Rabastan Lestrange.

He wondered how he was going to get the attention of the Marauders, to help him.So he came up with an idea.He ran towards the portrait of the Fat Lady, and she asked cautiously,"What do you want, Slytherin?"

"I want to hear your amazing singing, of course,"said Regulus sarcastically, and obviously the Fat Lady didn't notice the sarcasm, and her face brightened, then turned suspicious.

"Where are the Marauders?"
The Fat Lady muttered a,"One second, let me check."she obviously didn't want to get into a fight with a Slytherin.

Surprisingly, the Marauders were famous around the Slytherin a common Room, and usually they weren't admired.Mire like talked shit about.
"They aren't here, they're at the Kitchens, 'parently.According to a girl, said she had a one night stand with your brother, Sirius Black?He seemed off edge.Charming bo—"

"Thanks,"muttered Regulus.He sprinted away to the kitchens, tickled the pear, and opened the portrait, there they were.
"Sirius."said Regulus, bravely, obviously wanting to get it over with and making Louisa pay.

"Regulus.Dont want to know.Got that?Great.Now, scoot."
"I know about Elle—"
The Marauders eyed the young Black, and Remus Lupin asked suspiciously and cautiously,"What about it."

Regulus then eyed the sandy haired werewolf, and knew, if he wanted revenge he had to talk to all of them,"That she fell, apparently.And I need your help."

The buys looked at each other, the older Black slightly shook his head, and Regulus's ego still didn't burst, he thought Sirius would say no.
"Fine.What?"asked Sirius harshly.

"Louisa Flint.She was talking shit about Elle, wanted revenge.And I'm not gonna stop, till you say yes."
Sirius's eyes narrowed.
"How can I believe you."
"Why else would I be here?"asked an inpatient Regulus.

"He seems desperate."said James Potter, his best friend came him a look,"What?Like he said, why else?It's not like he fucked Louisa Flint and she rejected him."
"That could be exactly why,"said Sirius bluntly.

Regulus narrowed his eyes.
"He doesn't seem like a guy to have a one night stand and be rejected at.Seems like he'd reject her."
Sirius stared dumbfounded,"Fine."

"We need the best thing we can do to Flint.She insulted Elle, saying she was probably faking being hurt and bruised and having a fractured skull and broken arm and—"
James Potter face him a look saying,'Not now.'
"The—"said an outraged Sirius Black.
"Well, brother.What should we'd done?"

"Maybe go somewhere private?"
Remus Lupin snorted."Yeah, don't want anyone to tell us off for...pranking Louisa Flint."
The three weren't gonna correct him, or them Remus Lupin would snitch and tell someone they were planning on 'hurting' Louisa.Mentally.

"What do you suggest?"asked James.
"Room of Requirement."

"How do you know about that?Don't peg you for a ,'bad boy'."asked Sirius curiously.
"Me and Elle would go up there when she would get into a fight with Rosier.Or when we want peace."

"Why would she get into fights with Evan Rosier?"asked Sirius Black.

Regulus face-palmed,"This is why you should talk to Elle often.Evan Rosier was the guy mother and father chose for her arranged marriage.They've...bonded.More than you two,"he whispered the last part.

Sirius looked guilty.
"Now.I thought you meant Evans.I mean, I was gonna say.How dare she steal my Lily pad?"
"You two are literally dating,"laughed Sirius and Remus.

"What?"asked Regulus, surprised he was questioning this.
"Yeah, being caught up with Elle, and won't be surprised if Elle doesn't know.Yesterday.Stuff goes round quickly."

"But not to Slytherins."
Sirius looked sorry for his brother, then recovered it, with a rolling of the eyes,"Unless Slytherins have
something to gossip about, they'd tell Ravenclaw's, who'd tell us, then us to Hufflepuffs.

---
wow, regulus sure does swear a lot doesn't he?dont have to say, 'strong words, please don't read if you are not aloud to see, say or read strong language.' because if you were reading chapter 22 then u were old enough, and if you are reading this, u are.

love u 3000, karni x