15| S P A I N

"LOU!COULD YOU not?"

Laughed Elle, as she wobbled on her chair, inside her bedroom.
"What, you can't blame a girl!Plus, we are going to Spain!"exclaimed Louisa, jumping up and down, and Narcissa rolled her eyes, looking back in the mirror and applying some foundation.

"We leave in half an hour, so I guess we can't blame Lou for being excited."
Elle agreed, looking into a small mirror, concentrating to make sure her eyeliner doesn't wobble, and she cheered, once she made a perfect line.

"It's hot it Spain, especially Madrid, so don't pack sweaters—okay, fine, maybe one or two in case it rains, umm, have we packed everything—"

"Yes, we have, Elle.We have packed four large trunks, and concealed it to look like four small bags.One trunk for our makeup.Another for our potions, and spell books in case we need them.Another for all our clothes, and another with a few more clothes and a large gap inside because if we buy anything we can put it in their instead of buying another."

Said Louisa, with a serious face on, Narcissa and Elle glanced at each other, laughing, then Louisa's face turned cheery."I cannot believe they gave us an extra day to go to Paris!They know how much we love the croissants-!"

"You mean, how much Elle loves the croissants?"corrected Narcissa, smirking.
"Oh, yeah!"
Elle rolled her eyes, looking through her jewellery box under her bed, and she slipped on a golden ring, with a diamond in it, with the letters embedded,'E.Z.U.B.'

Then once she pushed the jewellery box under her bed, she glanced back, and pulled it back out, to get her ankle chains, which had tiny bells on them that make melodic noises.
She looked up, about to say she was ready, and the two other girls raised their eyebrows,"How much jewellery, Elle?"laughed Louisa.

"What?"defended the girl,"Everyone in Paris are posh, and in Madrid."

Then she mimicked Louisa,"Can't blame a girl."
Narcissa chuckled, and walked out, with Elle following then Louisa following, once they heard a voice say,"Girls!We are ready!"

Louisa walked down, and the two other girls peeked their head in Regulus's room,"We're leaving, Reg.See you soon!"they said in sync, and left.

Once all the girls were downstairs, they touched a portkey, which was a kettle, and it felt like they were walking on thin air, then Walburga shouted,"Bye!"

Before they could reply, they were at their destination.

———
Next chapter will be longer, I just found it weird to have them be in London at the start of the chapter then at the middle they would be in Spain.
Love u 3000, Karni