05| L E T T E R S

Friday 5th September, 3:04pm, 1973

ELLA HAD TO re-read the letter her parents sent her this morning, she sat in the Quidditch stands, staring at the letter, her smoky grey eyes never leaving the piece of parchment.Steps were heard from beside her, and from the other side, a recognising the soft voice broke her out of her train of thought,

"Hey-why'd you look so pale, Elle?"asked Louisa, and sat on one side of Ella, as Narcissa came up and sat on the other side, worried.Ella quickly realised what her friend asked, and cleared her throat,"Read out the letter, Narcissa-out loud."

Narcissa nodded, gently picking up the letter from Ella's hands.Narcissa-now-was the one to clear her throat, and she said, loudly,

"Dear Ella,

How is Hogwarts so far?I hope your disgraceful brother isn't causing havoc-like usual-with his bloodtraitor Gryffindor friends, and half bloods and mudbloods!I hope you're keeping your studies up, but that isn't the reason why I've sent this important letter.
You have made me and your father proud, and I'm pleased you haven't betrayed us like the disgrace we call a son, I was convinced you'd end up in Gryffindor, since you and Sirius are the same age, and you wouldn't want to leave him, but Slytherin has fitted you the most, with your wit and ambitions.

So I have decided for you to have an arranged marriage with Evans Rosier, a Pureblood from a wealthy family, who believes in our beliefs.To carry on our pure bloodline, me, and your father, Orion, this is the best for you, he is in his 5th year too, and you will be his fiancée until the end of seventh year, and you'll be married then.

Evans Rosier is perfectly fit for you, he is charming, and he visited our house while you were in Paris.

We decided to tell you before you left for Hogwarts, but when you sent us a letter in France saying how you'd be an extra week their, we did not think we would have three days to tell you this. I hope you agree we need to keep our bloodline pure, and make us proud Ella, we need it after Sirius' disgraceful sorting.

Hopefully, you will take the next 1/2 years getting to know him, since you will marry him.

Mother and father."

Narcissa then stops, looking at Ella with wide eyes, and Louisa doesn't even look into her cloudy eyes, she just stares into the Quidditch pitch. Then, Ella gives out a faint laugh, "I cannot believe it, she already thin-knows I wouldn't marry a halfblood or muggleborn, does she not trust her own daughter?"

"Aunt Druella and Uncle Cygnus doesn't force you to get married, Cissy."

Narcissa stayed quiet, then -, "Probably because I have Lucius-"

"That's because you follow every rule your mother and father give you," Louisa muttered, "But you are too thick to notice that your cousin thinks different to you!"

The blonde haired girl angrily snapped her head to her friend, "I do not! They did not force me to date Lucius!"

She then fiercely walked away, as Louisa heard silent cries, and the two Slytherins left stayed silent, and the one not crying turned to her friend, as she saw mascara running down the girls cheeks, her stormy, bright eyes now dull and grey.

Louisa wrapped her arms round Elladora Zhavia Ursula Black the first, who never cries.

--------[]<>[]--------

SIRIUS BLACK THEN saw the angry Slytherin storming towards her table, then he caught her wrists, and she spat, "What do you want?"

Sirius rolled his eyes, "Narcissa, do you know where Lel-Ella is?"

Narcissa scoffed, "Don't go find her now, she's crying and you don't want her to get mad when she's sad."

"Because of me?"

"No. Aunt Walburga sent her a letter, about her having an arranged marriage."

"Why are you talking to him, Cissa?"
"Our sister is crying, brother, and you haven't even noticed she's not here." Sirius hissed.

Regulus's eyes flashed with anger, but he knew now was not the time to start an argument.
"Narcissa, where is Elle?"It took a while for Narcissa to realise her cousin was being serious, and actually decided to go look for the crying girl,"Quidditch stands..with..."she paused, as she mumbled to Regulus.

Regulus narrowed his cold, grey eyes, raising his eyebrows, as Sirius looked at Narcissa impatiently,"Well?"Narcissa then said, louder,"She's in the Quidditch stands, with Flint."Regulus raised his eyebrows, again,
"When did you start calling Louisa, Flint?"

"Since she called me thick, anyway, none of your business.Now you have your answer, stop annoying me."Sirius snorted,"Yeah, we're annoying you 'cause annoying is when someone asks for you to answer a question."He sarcastically replied.

Now it was Narcissa's turn to narrow her eyes.She walked away, huffing, then sitting next to Lucius, and his friends, who greeted her welcomingly, then Sirius saw Lucius muttering to Narcissa, as he glanced over to us, Regulus then looked at Sirius awkwardly.

"Are we going to help our sister?"
"Yes, duh, I was about to go."
,"Really?Because I saw you were deeply fascinated with the conversation Narcissa and Lucius are having.Do you love them?"
Sirius then flushed."No, don't be stupid."

--------
Hii!Ok before saying anything I just want to say, while writing this I spilt coffee over me, lol, but when my mum said I'd be the one to clean it up (she was joking) I was like,"Well, at least I'm warm now."
Yeah, ok it's not the funniest thing in the world, but if you were there, you'd laugh, hope you like all the chapters, vote, comment and share if you loved it!
Love Karni 4.4.19