29| F L I N T

LOUISA FLINT SAT down on her chair, in the dining room.

"So, how have you been doing, dear, at school?"
"I've been doing great, I think,"she answered honestly.

"What about you, Elijah, dear?"asked their father, turning the attention to his son.
"I'm doing amazing, the Professors are telling me that if I carry on I could achieve whatever I want—"

"Which is being a Death Eater,"said his father, Elijah looked hesitant, than nodded.
"What is it, boy?Do you not want to make the Flint name proud?"

"I do...but being an Auror would make me achieve my goals,"he said, and his father sneered, and he quickly continued,"But I could be a spy Auror."
Lucas Flint nodded,"Yes...you will make the family name proud,"he glanced towards his daughter.

"Louisa.Are you still friends with Elladora Black?"
Louisa hesitantly nodded, as her mother, Ava Flint beamed,"Ah, lovely girl.Louisa, be like her.She is a Black, after all!"

"How about a marriage, between Elijah and her?"whispered Lucas, as Ava said, with warning.

"Walburga told me Elle and Evan Rosier are having an arranged marriage."
Lucas made an,'ah.' Look, and glanced at Elijah a few times.

"Seventh Year, Louisa, Elijah, coming up.Be ready,"he warned.
"For what?"asked Louisa rudely, and the look her father gave, she said,"Why do we need to be ready, father?"

The wife and husband glanced a each other, and Ava said cautiously,"We spoke to the Dark Lord...he wants to have branded the Dark Mark on Elijah by January.Louisa...he wants to test your loyalty, with a few other Slytherins—"

"Like Lucius Malfoy, Tristan Avery, and a few others."
"Who else, father?"questioned Elijah, and Louisa gritted her teeth at how polite her brother was to their father.Louisa never have a good bond with Lucas Flint, but had to stay around him.

"I heard from Walburga and Druella that Elle and Narcissa will be branded in the Winter."explained Ava.
"Why not me as well, with them?"

The two partners glanced.
"He's afraid you will...snitch.An inappropriate word for this conversation.Apparently you have been...involved with Sirius Black.Is this true?"

Sneered her father, Elijah quickly glanced at her, and Louisa's breath hitched.
"No.It was Elle."