02| H O M E

[Can I just remind you, this story is placed in Ella's 6th year, not fifth, I said she was starting her fifth year in the description, but I changed it because of some ideas, :)]

Monday 1st September, 8:02am, 1973

ELLADORA BLACK I was already awake by 8:00am, she had already brushed her teeth, and didn't bother to get breakfast, her main focus, was what to wear, so trying not to disappoint her mother, she wore a black dress, which was her favourite, she was covered in a bathrobe, and glanced,

"Kreacher, please don't come in, I'm getting dressed!"Her voice sang, as she heard a monotone voice say,
"Yes, Mistress."
Kreacher was the Black Family house's elf, a house elf, he has worked, and slaved for the Black's for eternity, or probably when Ursula or Phineas Black were born.

It was Ella's-and Sirius'-fifth year, as it was Regulus's fourth.The time was already 8:32am, so she left her black hair in the messy state it was, and changed into the black, silky dress, and applied a dark red eyeshadow, with red lipstick, hoping no one would recognise it was Gryffindor colours, although she didn't mean to use Gryffindor colours, it was only because it was dark.

The time was already 8:32am, so she left her black hair in the messy state it was, and changed into the black, silky dress, and applied a dark red eyeshadow, with red lipstick, hoping no one would recognise it was Gryffindor colours, although she ...

She glanced around her room, hoping she hadn't forgotten anything, her bed was Slytherin colours, silver and green, with the walls a metallic green, and photo phrases, which were moving, and were photos of her, Louisa Flint, and her cousin, Narcissa Black.

At Hogwarts, you're aloud to bring a cat, toad(something she would never bring) or an owl, and she picked a cat, of course, Apollo and Tigger, her cats, were downstairs, probably been given food by Kreacher, who secretly adores them.Ella thought Kreacher wasn't capable of loving anyone, or even having the slightest feeling ,no offence to him though, maybe she was wrong.

"Kreacher!"she called out,"Could you bring my trunk downstairs-please-!"
Then she heard a loud pop, and the house elf appeared in less than a second,"Of course, Mistress Ella."
"Thanks,"she mumbled, but he had already left, and she walked down the creaky stairs of her home.

"Orion-"Her mother, Walburga shouted, then noticed her daughter, "Ella!What are you doing awake early?"
Ella knew not to shrug, so she replied,"I couldn't go back to sleep after eight, so I decided to wake up early and make sure I had everything,"

"Apollo is being looked after by Kreacher-KREACHER!"Walburga yelled, at the top of her voice, and Ella winced at the volume,"Bring down Apollo!"
"Kreacher has brought Tigger with him as well, Mistress Black."Kreacher croaked, and Walburga nodded, as she muttered something which was inaudible.
One of the cats was a fudge coloured furry, brown cat, with surprisingly black eyes, whilst other was the complete opposite-nearly, it's face and ears were black, whilst everything else was brown, and it's eyes were an icy blue colour.

[ignore the dog, I accidently mistaked it for a kitten.]

Apollo was the grey cat, and Tigger was the other one, Apollo was energetic and Tigger was always running around, scaring people, "If only your brothers would wake up early like you,"Walburga muttered, and Ella smiled

Apollo ran round the house, at least a dozen of times, and he wouldn't get tired, it was like so,etching was injected I'm him, and it was like Tigger had the power to scare people.
It was 9:30, then 9:47, and Walburga shouted, as she saw Regulus appear with his trunk by his side in the kitchen,"Sirius!Come down here!"

Sirius, obviously, was the last to get ready, since he liked annoying his parents, Orion Black sighed, shaking his head, and saying to his sons,"Sirius, Regulus, you'll be flooing with me, since your mother doesn't like flooing, so she'll be apparating with Ella-"

Before you knew it, Sirius had already used the floo network, and Regulus and Orion followed behind,"Platform 9 3/4 , Kings Cross!"

Ella and Walburga were already on the platform, shaking their goodbyes, and Ella headed towards the train, dashing to a compartment, and she swear she heard her father shout,"Expect a letter from us-!"

As she reached a compartment, she saw a brunette haired girl sitting in their, reading Quidditch Through the Ages, and Ella chuckled, sitting opposite her, smiling,"Still obsessed with Quidditch, Lou?"
Louisa Flint's head snapped upwards, her mouth turning into a grin, beaming,"Lelé!"
"Yup, that's me,"chuckled Ella, again.

"It's amazing to see you-are you going to try out?"Louisa asked, Ella knew Louisa was asking about Quidditch, and she replied,"Of course-I was going to decide not to, because of studies, but why not, I've tried out every other year, and have played as chaser."

Louisa then smirked,"Great, I'll make sure to write you down-oh, why don't you try for seeker, yeah, your brother, Regulus is, but you're older, and have more experience with the team, why not?"
"Maybe..."

Then, the blonde-platinum haired girl walked in, casually sitting next to Ella,"Lou, Lelé, how amazing is it to bump into you?"
Ella and Louisa knew the girl was being sarcastic, and replied,"Cissy, it's such a coincidence, right?"
Narcissa Black grinned, glancing at her cousin,"How was your summer?I heard from mother Sirius was annoying, as per usual."
"Very, mother wouldn't stop shouting about it, I'm not surprised mother told Aunt Druella."

Then Louisa cleared her throat,"Now, let's talk about my summer, first of all-it was amazing-aside from the fact that Elijah was so annoying."

Ella glanced at Narcissa smirking.