25| E N D

LIFE HAD ENDED for Elle Black.Officially life had ended for Elle Black, she decided.She cousin stand being weak, and useless, not being able to kick people in the ass whenever they insulted her.

Now, everyone she knew, had thought of her as a weak, vulnerable and useless girl, she imagined, what if that was how being imaged her from now on?Thankfully, no one knew about the last events, well, they knew about her falling from the Astronomy Tower.

The only people who knew if the truth, you ask?The Marauders.She couldn't think of anyone more worse.The past few days, Elle had been a train wreck.

She had considered using the spell ,"Obliviate." But she was afraid she would forget everyone she loved.

Evan Rosier.Regulus Black.Louisa Flint.Narcissa Black.And everyone else who made her laugh, and smile.
Once Madam Pomphrey has noticed her patients suffering, she had thought Elle Black was feeling pain because of the scars.

But it was the scars on the inside, that had hurt.
Her scars were seen on the outside.And had disappeared.But the scars on the inside, were still there.

Depression.

A thing she had thought of.But she wouldn't let something take over her.She didn't want to be old, boring Elladora Black.

A few days left.And she would escape the misery she was living in.The only person she wanted to see, didn't come.
Her brother, REGULUS BLACK, was too busy, and didn't care how she was hurt, but what pain she physically felt.That was what annoyed her.She didn't want anyone sympathising her.

She wanted people to find out who hurt her.Physically and mentally.AVERY didn't deserve to live.She thought.

Her MOTHER and FATHER were caring about getting their other son to change.LOUISA FLINT was probably too busy with something like Quidditch, and Elle couldn't trust her, not after what she heard that morning in their dorm weeks ago.
NARCISSA BLACK would spend her times with Lucius Malfoy, sending letters to her parents, or talking to her friend, Elle couldn't trust her.
EVANS ROSIER was the only one she would talk to.He apologised for not coming for a few days, but he had actually visited the last few days.He cared.Unlike anyone else.

That was one thing she was oblivious of.Everyone did care.But she didn't notice.She thought everyone went against her.She thought she was lonely.The lone wolf.