14| W R O N G

SHE LOOKED GIDDY, for once.She always looked happy, but only at Hogwarts, because it wasn't like Grimmauld.Not noisy.No arguments.Shoutings.Curses.

One thing she was looking forward to was Narcissa coming.Yes, she was Elle's cousin, and normally people would hate their cousins, but she and Narcissa were

Elle sat on her bed, standing up to look at herself in the mirror, once she changed into a two pieced  black dress, she applied some mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow, which was green, and it stood out in her tanned skin, unlike her other families who were girls, because they had pale skin, except from Narcissa.

Elle walked out of her room, once she heard a loud knock, and she quickly ran downstairs, knowing her mother would give the, rules to abide by.
"Elle!I would have expected you to be down early...any who, remember, be kind to your aunt, that's the only rule I give you, since you and Regulus, unlike your brother, are not a disgrace."

Elle nodded, and peeped our if the window, to see Narcissa, Bellatrix, Aunt Druella and Uncle Cygnus.
"Hello, dear!So lovely to see you—my, haven't you grown Narcissa."

Elle smirked, once she saw her friend's cheeks red.
"Well, do come in!"said the shrill voice of Walburga Black.

Elle rolled her eyes, as she sat beside Regulus, who muttered,"Did we have to be here?"
"Mother would have shouted, one more thing to add to the list: Do whatever mother tells you to, in my case,"she grinned.
———
Five minutes later...

Everyone were already in deep conversations about mud bloods, then, Elle's aunt, Druella, asked, in a curious voice,"Has Sirius learnt up to Elladora's ways?"she questioned, then asked again.
"No.A disgrace!"exclaimed Walburga.

"Since your interested, Aunt Druella, then maybe you should meet my muggleborn, half blood and bloodtraitor friends!"said Sirius dramatically.
"Sirius Orion Black, shut your—don't make the family name even more-more a—"Whisper-shouted Walburga.

"Disgrace?"
"Anyway, where's Andromeda?Can't handle this shit."he mumbled.
"Language!"screeched Walburga.

Cygnus cleared his throat, then said,"Anyway, Andromeda has been disowned because of her...ways.Mudbloods have changed her to the wrong path,"he muttered the last part with venom.

"On happier notes,"announced Druella,"How are Elladora and Regulus?"
"Oh!"said Walburga with delight, happy she has children who are on the right path, for now."I have been told Regulus is would have amazing scores in his OWLs, because he is Exceeding in every subject, just like Ella here."

"Oh, yes!Bella had gotten 8 OWLs!Even better, Narcissa got 9!"
"Ella got 9 too,"Walburga smirked.

"Regulus, my boy, what did you get in your first year exams?"asked Cygnus curiously.
"We did DADA, Potions, and Transfiguration.I got Outstanding for DADA, Outstanding for Potions, and exceed expectations for Transfiguration."

The night went on, and days passed, and Elle felt home, for once.