06| L O V E

September 5th 3:07pm, 1973

LOUISA AND ELLA were still sat in the Quidditch stands, it was silent, they weren't talking, you could hear bees buzzing round, and surprisingly it was sunny.Louisa's arm was around Ella's, comforting her, Ella was happy Narcissa wasn't their, no offense to her, but she'd probably tell her mother, Druella, then she'd probably tell Walburga then she'd be disowned.She didn't want to leave Regulus alone.

Ella didn't know that her brothers were appearing into the stands, she only just noticed when Louisa heard footsteps, and she glanced back-for a millisecond, and saw a speck of black hair.
"What do you want?"she mumbled, wiping her tears with the back of her hand.You would never see the view of Regulus Black and Sirius Black stood next to each other,

"Oh-umm,"stuttered Sirius, suddenly becoming awkward, since he didn't think of what to say before, Regulus rolled his eyes, suddenly looking at his sister in concern."What he means is: are you okay?"

"Does it look like it?"She retorted, and Louisa hid a grin, muttering something about,'Ella finally learning from her.' Then the only daughter of the Blacks said,"I guess Narcissa told you?"

She didn't need to repeat what Narcissa told them, because she knew the answer, if they came out here not knowing Louisa and Ella were their, they probably suddenly became best brothers and went to play Quidditch.Sirius nodded, and Regulus did slightly, not wanting to cause an argument, and Louisa muttered,"Course that bitch did."

No one heard her, except from Ella, because it was muttered under her breath, and Ella was sat directly next to her, under her arms."Yeah-you should've seen it-she practically has smoke coming out of her ears-!"exclaimed Sirius, stifling a laugh, and Regulus elbowed him, and glared, which screamed,'Shut the hell up!'

But Regulus wouldn't of had the nerve to say that in front of Sirius, the courageous Gryffindor, the only Black to go into the brave house.That, of course, didn't make Louisa feel any better-or even Ella, and if Sirius were to ask Ella what was wrong, Louisa would have a fit, and Ella would probably-most likely, run away to the Room of Requirement.

But, Sirius did know what was wrong, but did know who she was to marry, Regulus, did know too, but wanted their sister to tell them the truth, not lie."If you haven't noticed, she wants to space, with family."

Louisa sneered, and Sirius rolled his eyes, and Regulus scoffed, as Sirius said,"We are family, could Slytherims get anymore stupid-"
"Regulus is family, Black."spat Louisa,"Slytherin is her family, not you, Sirius Orion III, you torture Slytherins-you literally called Slytherins stupid-Newflash, she's a Slytherin, you hex them, with the people you call your friends, or Marauders more like, your worse than us, that doesn't count you as family, you wouldn't do that to Elle, would you?But you would to Lucius, Avery ect, but what have they done?You wouldn't do it to me, or even Narcissa-because you know we'll snitch on you, to Ella, then you're afraid you'll lose her."she breathed,

"Newsflash, Black, you've already lost her."
Sirius blinked, and Regulus hid a smirk, he wouldn't say it in front of Sirius, but he had to admit, Louisa was right.Louisa Flint and Elladora Black I left the Quidditch stands-with Regulus scurrying in front of them.

Sirius swore he heard Louisa shout to Regulus in the distance,"REMEMBER ABOUT QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS!WE CANT AFFORD OUR SECOND BEST SUB FORGETTING ABOUT TRYOUTS-!"

"I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME, FLINT!"
He yelled back, grinning, luckily, he ignored her saying that he was the second best.

—————[]<>[]–—————

"BUT WHY WERE you with them, Cissy?"asked Lucius, his eyebrows furrowed as he sat at the Slytherin table, Narcissa sighed impatiently, muttering a few words, as Lucius raised his eyebrows,"Sorry, what did you say?"

"Ella was upset, so I told Reg, then his disgraceful brother had to interfere, he hasn't bothered Ella, so why now?"
Lucius nodded, Thomas Avery, Tristan Mulciber and Evans Rosier listened, since they were friends with Lucius-and yes, Evans Rosier is friends with Lucius.

Then, Evans face lit up, and Narcissa asked curiously,"What is it, Evans?"
"Nothin' just mother and father sent me a letter this morning-didn't get to read it."
He took out a crumpled piece of paper, opening it up, and scanning the words, his face becoming worried.
[A/N Oh crap...]

Narcissa knew it was Evans who was to marry Elladora, and she thought he would've known by then, but he was the one to realize who he'd be marrying in front of her.Narcissa awkwardly looked away, looking under neath the table, then to her plate.
"I'm guessing you only just found out, Evans?"mumbled Narcissa, and Lucius glanced between her and his friend, "What-where's Regulus?Oh-"

"Hello,"greeted Regulus ,"So, Evans-"
"Ella already knows?"whispered Evan.Regulus and Narcissa nodded, grimacing, as Lucius, Avery and Mulciber watched confused,"Knows what?" Whispered Lucius.

Evan stared,"Why are you whispering?"
"Why are you whispering?" Defended Lucius.
Narcissa sighed again with irritation, "Ella and Evan are to be in an arranged marriage, and will be married at the end of seventh year."
Lucius and Mulciber made an,"Ohh,"sound, as Avery stayed silent.

While the group were talking amongst themselves, Avery looked underneath the table, reading the letter his parents gave him that morning,

Dear Thomas.A,

We are pleased to say you will be in an arranged marriage with Elladora Lena Ursula Black III.This is not for sure, Thomas, so don't get your hopes up, the Walburga and Orion Black have said that they have another Pureblood boy in mind, and if he/the family rejects for him to marry her, then it will be you to be wed to her.

Elladora Black is our hope in making the line pure.Do us well.The boy who may be wed to her is Evans Rosier.

Mother and father.