10| L A S T M O N T H

STRONG LANGUAGE, AND INAPPROPRIATE SCENES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN.(I feel like Netflix when they announce that films and tv shows have strong language and sex scenes lol).

September 31st, 11:53pm.

The girls tiptoed to the seventh floor, which was pitch black since it was vacant, as usual.They heard a familiar voice, "Here's a bet, Padfoot,"said James Potter, and Remus sighed.
"Fine, what is it?"
"You have to sleep with 15 girls-and date them, starting from Halloween, the thirty-first of October, to December the first."
"That's easy."
"Oh, but I haven't finished, Padfoot, when you sleep the fifteen girls, and date them one by one, you have to break their hearts, and since you have thirty-one days to sleep with the fifteen girls, you have two days to date fourteen girls and break their hearts, and three days for one girl."
Sirius sighed,"Okay, do we have any specific girls?"

James smirked,"Well, thinking about it..."he trailed, and Sirius muttered under his breath,
"Please no Slytherins-"
"Seems like I should've taken Arithmency, anyway, four girls from Hufflepuff, four from Ravenclaw, three from Gryffindor and four from Slytherin, I'll write out the names later."

Sirius groaned,"Why less Gryffindors?"
"Because, my dear Padfoot, you have slept with half of them, and well, it won't be fair for the bet, now you choose, how many galleons?"
Sirius then smirked."Well, because Uncle Alphard died and he was the only person I could stand, and all his money he decided came to me, I think we should raise the stakes."James raised his eyebrows, saying,

"Oh?"

Peter squeaked, and Remus shook his head slightly, groaning,"Oh no."
"How about, because it's 15 girls, two galleons for each of them, so 30 galleons, then because it's less Gryffindors, and more Slytherins, 35 galleons."

"You're on."smirked James.

Louisa, Narcissa and Elle stared, and Louisa whispered,"Well, at least we know he has a brain now, but he still has a singular brain cell."

Thursday 1st of November ,8:03pm 1973

IT WAS THE end of the second month back.And the start of the third month.Already November, and the Marauders hadn't made a move with their plan.
The three sat on Narcissa's bed nervously, and Elle muttered,"I don't feel like going to see who they pick, so I'm gonna stay here, if that's okay...Also, come and tell me who they are as soon as."

The two other girls nodded, as Louisa muttered,"Hope you feel better, Elle, come on, Cissy's."
The two girls stalked off, and Elle groaned, resting her elbow on her window sill, her head holding up on her palm.

She stared out into the Black Lake, seeing merpeople for a few minutes, then every once in a while she would see Moaning Murtle flush herself down into the Lake.

3rd Person:

"DO YOU THINK the invisible spell will last for long?"asked Louisa, peeking through slots where books were supposed to be, from the library shelves.
Narcissa rolled her eyes, whispering,"Yes, I am, I'm better in defense, transfiguration and charms than you, relax."

"Yeah, but Elle's better than you-!Look, they're their!"whisper-shouted Louisa, Narcissa looked over to where Lou was, and she saw the piece of parchment.