Part 11

Meghan Polinsky's POV.
Day 2, early morning

After Lucas pulled away I felt like I just wanted to pull him back to me. But I didn't in fear of overstepping. He lifted me up and sat me down next to him. "You should get dressed before they all wake up." He said looking away. He pulled himself to the other side of the raft and stared at the water again.

I reached my arm out to touch him but pulled it back quickly. I tried to get as much water off of me as I slipped my romper on again.

While giving one last look at Lucas, I turned my body and tiredly looked out over the water once again.

•••

Lucas McMillan's POV.
Day 2, early morning

I knew I couldn't look at her. I tried so hard to when she was getting undressed to get into the water to relieve herself.

God, she was beautiful. I could only imagine what her skin looked like in a bra and underwear. Believe it or not, I think she'd be even more gorgeous than she already is. I could picture her—

I was abruptly taken out of my thoughts as I heard her scream my name. "Lucas!" I quickly faced her and was taken aback when I saw her undressed body just close enough to me for me to grab her and kiss the hell out of her. I blinked a few times then noticed the fear crossed on her features. "Lucas don't look!" She shrieked. But then she quickly covered her mouth and looked at the people still asleep. I turned back around to the water and defended myself. "You called my name what else was I supposed to do!"

"I'm sorry I forgot! What if there are sharks!" She said still eyeing the water with the same fear on her face.

I quickly moved to her side. I don't know what it was but something about her captivated me. I took her hands in mine and I explained to her that she shouldn't be worried. But the sharks. Damn, there are sharks and lots of them. But I wouldn't want to scare her more than she already was. And told her I would pull her up when she was done. I promised.

When she was ready to get into the water I couldn't stop my wandering eyes. I looked at her chest and smiled to myself. Never has a girl ever made me feel things. She obviously noticed me peeking as I didn't try to hide it well. "Lucas." She warned.

"Sorry I couldn't help it," I said a little too honestly. She went into the water and I felt some fear for her. What if a shark got to her? I don't know what I would do.

I started to pace when suddenly I saw Darcy move in her sleep. "Darcy," I said quickly thinking of Meghan in the water.

"Where's Meghan?" She said eyeing me suspiciously. "Going to the bathroom," I answered getting down to her level so I could whisper so no one else wakes up.

"But there is no toilet." She said sleepily.

"I know," I answered smirking to myself. "Ewww." She answered.

"You should go back to sleep. Everyone has only been sleeping for around 6 hours.  We need all the sleep we can get so if we have injuries on the inside, then they can repair themselves faster. Or that's what Meghan told me at least." I explain still confused when she was talking about all that stuff.

"I suppose so. There isn't much else to do." She says while lying back down next to Michael.

Michael was the boy behind me on the plane. I thought he was annoying but he just seemed to be scared most of the time I guess. I could be wrong though and I wouldn't want to assume.

"Lucas!" I heard Meghan scream. I looked from where the sound came from but she was nowhere. I looked around quickly as she was nowhere to be seen.