Part 51 • Epilogue 4

A/N: Hello everyone! This is indeed the last chapter of Only Ocean. I just wanted to say thank you for everyone who choose to read. I couldn't be more thankful than I am now. I love you all!

-Lauren Langley
•••

Meghan Polinsky's POV.

•••

I kissed Lucas on the cheek. "I gotta go but I'll see you later." I whispered against his cheek. He groaned. He definitely wasn't a morning person. I stood up fully. Just when I was about to walk away he suddenly grabbed my wrist. He pulled me with such force that I fell onto his lap. He wrapped his large arms around me. "I'm happy for you. You'll do great today." He said placing kisses along my neck. I bit my lip when he didn't stop for awhile. "Lucas" I half moaned. He flipped me over so I was straddling him. It was weird because I was in my scrubs for work today and he was in his boxers still. I blushed at our position. "Yes my love." He said biting my neck and moving his lips up to my jaw.

"I have to go." I said pulling his face off my jaw but that only made him angry. He growled and flipped us around in one quick move. "But I want you." He said playfully kissing my lips.

"You had me last night." I smiled thinking back to that lustful memory of his groans as he pushed his thick- oh god I need to stop. I blushed even harder at the thought. Lucas seemed to know what I was thinking about. He only smirked. His hand trailed down in between us and when I felt his hand slip past the hem on my pants and slowly go under my panties I gasped. "Luc-oooh" I said turning his name into a moan as he started to rub me. I grabbed onto his shoulders and we both froze when we heard fast knocking on the door.

"Lucas! Meghan!" Darcy yelled. My eyes widened and I pushed Lucas off me quickly. Lucas quickly adjusted his very obvious bulge. "Put some pants on." I said smiling. He groaned.

"Don't think I won't have you later." He said pointing a finger at me.

I rolled my eyes and left the room to see Darcy jumping around. "Lucas is taking me to the movies today!" She said happily.

"Lucky Darcy. I have to go to work. Want some breakfast before you two head out?" I asked ruffling her hair.

"Yes please." She replied running ahead of me. Secretly I was happy to go back to work. But very nervous at the same time. Since this was my first day going back in awhile because I wasn't allowed to return to work until my non-contagious pediatric health score got higher than 80% and my mental score higher than 90%. After the accident they were both incredibly low. And so was Lucas's and Darcy's from what the doctor was allowed to tell me.

I made Darcy some toast and eggs. While we were chatting about random things. I felt two hands on my waist and a kiss on my cheek. "Thank you honey." Lucas said grabbing his plate.

"Of course." I said smiling. I set Darcy's plate in front of her and Lucas sat down beside her. "You ready to go see that movie kiddo?" Lucas asked. 

"Yes! I haven't seen a movie since..." she paused. But we all nodded in silent agreement.

"What movie are you guys going to see?" I said changing the subject.

"The princess bride." Darcy said with her same excitement.

"Ooh that's an old one how did you find that in the theaters?" I asked sipping my piping hot coffee. But just as I did my watch beeped. "Oh god I'm late." I sighed putting the coffee down.

"Have fun you too!" I said running over to hug Darcy goodbye. I kissed Lucas and ran out the door.

•••