Part 42

*WARNING this chapter contains thoughts and actions of suicide I do NOT by all means support or condone suicide. If you are struggling with suicide, please call (630)482-9696 that is just one of the many support numbers they have.*

•••
Darcy Allen's POV.
Day 26, night

I can't see! I blink a lot and my tears eventually go away but trail down my cheeks. I hold onto Michaels shirt tight practically choking him. I scoot more into the corner but it's no use the wall is in the way. The scary man who hurt Lucas walks up to me. My shaking even hurts. Meghan and Lucas are both limp and taken out of the room. When they disappear I cry harder.

I don't want them away from me. The big man reaches for me and I remember what Aunt Ginny told me.

Darcy, when ever your in trouble just scream. And I'll be there.

Even though half of her saying was true, I still do as I'm told.

I jump in front of Lucas hitter man and scream. I scream so loud it makes my ears ring. The man going to grab me and Michael freezes and covers his ears.

"Fucking Christ kid my goddamn ears!" Most of his sentence is hard to hear from how loud I'm screaming. I start to kick my feet at him. I keep screaming through my cries and scratch him across the face as many times as I can. I must protect Michael!

I watch Michael jump out from behind me and kick him in the same place Meghan did. He winces and we take his distraction to run. Michael takes my wrist and before we know it we're past him. We stop as a lady with black hair and Ana jump in front of us. There is only one man left the rest have either taken Meghan and Lucas somewhere or disappeared.

Michael quickly jumps around them. I go to do the same but Ana grabs my braid. "Ouch!" I yell. She throws me behind her and I land funny on my finger. I cry out in pain. Son of a fairy princess on a unicorn the hurt like mother fricker.

I cradle my finger. Curly black hair lady goes to grab me but I kick her in the nose. I jump up and run around the island and into a hallway. I peak into the living room and Michael is hiding behind the couch as Ana searches for him. I turn around and see curly advancing on me. I grab a glass vase from the table by the doorway. Without thinking I run into the living room and throw it at Ana. It hits her head and shatters.

My mouth falls open as I see Ana's lifeless body fall to the ground with a booming thud. The noise causes me to jump. That's looked scary and bad. I wrap my arms around my body. Michael runs up to me and gives me a hug. I almost forget about Rosa and quickly turn around. I see her staring down at me with scary red eyes. She goes to get closer to us and I can feel Michael shaking as well as me. I hear a bang and she freezes. I furrow my eye brows.

We scoot back as curly's eyes close and she falls forward. She hits the ground with a thud.

I jump back at the noise. I slowly look up and my eyes grow wide.

There stands Edmond with a bloody pan in his hands.

•••
Edmond Bailey's POV.
Day 26, midday

As the days grew longer I knew my selfish ass was going to die out here alone. And that's how it needed to be.

I've been surviving off a deer I luckily killed with a rock I sharpened. Took hours to get the damned thing sharp enough. I punctured it's left lung and that was it for him.

Used it skin to keep warm at the nights hours. Used the bones as tools. Maybe if the assholes just stayed we could have survived. So what? I hurt the princess, sue me.

I'm sure they are all dead now anyways. I laughed as I ate my last piece of the salty meat that was once connected to the bones of that putrid animal. I laughed louder as the rain started to pour down. I was currently sitting under a tree, and this never-ending monsoon that started around two days ago. I was luckily to have this slab of fur to keep me covered. In all honesty it did shit to keep me warm once it turned dark, it gets down to about 40 degrees now.